I belong to an NGO named ALFA Educational Society. We are constructing a building of our newly opened school in village which is right now run in a rented building. We are reaching out to volunteers from across the world to help us in building a unique school for rural tribal kids.
6 hours of help per day
Social Work: Help the local community.
Painting & Decorating: Help to maintain the appearance inside and outside the building.
Handyman: Help with a wide range of repairs.
Gardening: Help to grow and cultivate plants.
1 day off per week
Shared Dorm: Be ready to meet people while staying in a shared dorm.
Breakfast: Get your free breakfast, the most important meal of the day.
Lunch: Free lunch is served y'all, get yours!
Dinner: Have your free dinner before going to bed.
Flights, Travel Insurance, Internal Transportation and Visa
We are building a school for which I am reaching out to volunteers from across the world. The kind of volunteers needed include:
1. architects for building green school
2. volunteers for constructing the building
3. helpers for gardening
4. volunteers helping in developing games which can help children in learning through fun
We also have another position for people who can help us with:
1. teachers who can offer creative and innovative learning and developing curriculum to foster quality education
2. volunteers for designing website and promoting our NGO arounf the world
People who are interested to explore rural India and have the heart of helping out the underprivileged must contact. As said, we are providing free food and accommodation.
Contact me a.s.a.p for more information as we are starting the project from the first week of March. I look forward to hearing from you!