We need travelers to hang out in our language cafe where they will spend time with Korean members who want to achieve fluency in English. Most of our members can already speak English very well but they don't have much experience in speaking with fluent English speakers and that is why we need you! In our Cafe we have lots of board games and activities to keep you occupied if you wish; but many people just talk with their new best friends.
15 hours of help per week
Social Work: Help the local community.
Teaching Languages: Give language lessons to guests or local community.
2 days off per week
Team Dorm: You're part of a team! Get to know them in your dormitory.
Cook your own meal: Feel free to prepare your own meal here
Free Laundry: There's a special place where all the clothes get cleaned for free.
Free Parties: Party on! Get free parties and party all night long.
Between 18 and 35 years old
Flights, Travel Insurance, Internal Transportation and Visa
• Monday to Friday (Weekends off) Shifts either 3pm-6pm or 6pm-9pm
• Saturday and Sunday (Weekdays off) Shift 1pm-7pm
You will be placed on either shift, weekday or weekends when you arrive. We are very happy for you to swap shifts or change them, it is very flexible schedule :)
•1-2 cleaning slots per Week (in the houses) (just normal House chores like vacuuming, bathroom cleaning etc.)
• Professional conduct, excellent personal hygiene, sociable and friendly.
• We have no curriculum so you need to be a very social person who is good at communicating and able to change their speech pattern to fit the customer. Sometimes you should talk slower and more clearly than other times.
• Arrival on weekdays between 3pm-9pm or weekends between 1pm-7pm (any other time please contact us before so we can come and meet you at the cafe)