If you plan to visit Vietnam, we would like to invite you to take part in our working holiday program in Hanoi. Here you will gain an authentic experience of the local way of life, by making real connections with friendly people, by teaching English and living skills to our lovely students, through a safe and reliable homestay with a local family, and on top of that you will be enjoying a variety of entertaining community activities with us.
20 hours of help per week
Social Work: Help the local community.
Teaching Languages: Give language lessons to guests or local community.
2 days off per week
Private Room: Have a private room to chill and relax just by yourself.
Shared Dorm: Be ready to meet people while staying in a shared dorm.
Team Dorm: You're part of a team! Get to know them in your dormitory.
Lunch: Free lunch is served y'all, get yours!
Dinner: Have your free dinner before going to bed.
Cook your own meal: Feel free to prepare your own meal here
Discounts on Parties: Party on! Get discounts and party all night long.
Discounts on Restaurants: Yummy! Get discounts and grab a bite.
Discounts on Drinks: Drink up! Get discounts and order a few drinks.
Discounts on Tours: Don’t miss a thing! Get discounts and enjoy your free time.
Discounts on Accommodation: Feel free to explore! Get discounts on partner locations.
Free Laundry: There's a special place where all the clothes get cleaned for free.
Free Tours: Don’t miss a thing! Get free tours and explore.
Free Drinks: Drink up! Get free and tasty drinks for yourself.
Free Parties: Party on! Get free parties and party all night long.
Free Events: Be part of something! Get free events.
Bikes at your disposal: Hop on my bike, baby! Free to use bicycles.
Language lessons: Learn or improve your language skills.
Certificate: Get a certificate of completion after you finish your experience.
Over 18 years old
Flights, Travel Insurance, Internal Transportation and Visa
We ask you to work for 4-5 hours a day, 20-25 hours/week, possibly including a few hours during the weekends) in exchange for:
* Accommodation (shared bedroom) and two (2) meals a day. We provide food-tour-programs during your period of stay to give you a chance to learn about and taste our traditional and very delicious Vietnamese dishes and beverages.
* Exciting and useful community activities (talk shows, movies, charity trips, hangouts, traditional festivals, and events)
* Day trips both in and out of Hanoi every month, to explore the picturesque landscape & cultural diversity throughout the northern region of Vietnam.
* Certificates, a recommendation letter, and references.
We hosted a lot of very nice members before and hope you will be one of them. You can learn more here:
We welcome you to experience the “genuine” day-to-day life side by side with local, ordinary people. We recommend that you explore the surrounding areas on your own and that you take part in extracurricular activities and cultural exchange events with other students and travelers as yourself, such as:
* Language exchange cafés, where you meet peers in calm surroundings to teach & simultaneously learn a foreign language.
* Food tours & walking tours in and around the Old Quarter to learn about the history of Hanoi and Northern Vietnam.
* Physical activities – like running, kayaking, fishing, swimming, jogging, gym, yoga or aerobics – we offer a bountiful here.
* Wandering about at the local markets and get lost in the popular night (flower/ fruit/ seafood) markets in our tropical country.
We are looking for someone who…
• Is highly responsible, positive and open-minded.
• Has a considerable passion for marketing and teaching.
• Has strong inter-personal skills and experiences with working with a wide variety of people (especially adolescents) in a multicultural environment.
• Has a bachelor’s degree and working experience within the branches of marketing and teaching.
• Is a native English speaker or fluent in English as his/her second language. Native English speakers will be preferred.
As mentioned, you will homestay in our home. And our programs aren't the volunteer programs. Please show respect for our customs and norms, and make sure that you suit our requirements. If not, we will ask you to leave our program immediately.