We've taken people out nightly as part of a hostel for years and are now spinning off into an official pub crawl in Koh Samui! We also have a popular bar and hostel at the Full Moon Party in Koh Phangan. We're looking for friendly, social, responsible, energetic and hard working people to help us host and promote the pub crawl a few nights a week, and once a month work like crazy to make ours the best place to stay and party during Full Moon!
24 hours of help per week
Tour Guide: Organize and lead tours around the area.
Party Promoter: Help to promote parties and social activities.
Bartending: Serve and maintain the supplies and inventory of beverages.
2 days off per week
Team Dorm: You're part of a team! Get to know them in your dormitory.
Discounts on Parties: Party on! Get discounts and party all night long.
Discounts on Pubs: Another pint, please! Get discounts and enjoy pubs/bars.
Discounts on Drinks: Drink up! Get discounts and order a few drinks.
Discounts on Tours: Don’t miss a thing! Get discounts and enjoy your free time.
Free Drinks: Drink up! Get free and tasty drinks for yourself.
Free Parties: Party on! Get free parties and party all night long.
Free Events: Be part of something! Get free events.
Free Pub Crawls: Be ready to have fun! Get free pub crawl passes.
Over 18 years old
Flights, Travel Insurance, Internal Transportation and Visa
Looking for flexible, easygoing, self-motivated and intuitive people! Our hostel staff has hosted guests on nights out for 3 years, but we are just launching an official pub crawl, which means duties, hours, perks, etc. may change at any time.
This is a really fun gig, meeting & hosting travelers from around the world & showing them the best nightlife here. We hope to expand to day activities in the near future as well! But it does take responsibility & hard work. We don't expect you to stay sober, but you have to be able to keep up with an increasingly drunk crowd & stay in control! It can be surprisingly hard work to party!
Once a month, we take our volunteers to Koh Phangan for about a week to run our 70 bed hostel & popular bar. That week we do the hard work - cleaning, making beds, checking in taking care of guests, etc. plus running the bar. Be ready for some long days!
The expected schedule will be:
- 3 nights a week, 7pm-1am: hosting the pub crawl (with assistance depending on the group size),
- 1 or 2 afternoons a week: promoting to local businesses & travelers.
- occasional side projects for Full Moon or Pub Crawl
- You should have plenty of time off for beach, sightseeing, and relaxing!
BUT, we run a hostel & bar in the center of the Full Moon Party in Koh Phangan. That means 5 or 6 days a month of really long shifts and hard work, but also free accommodation & perks at one of the biggest parties in the world! It's exhausting but TONS of fun!
We are a fun and friendly project, but sometimes it makes people think they don't have to really work. So, we have a few harsh rules we try to avoid having to enforce:
1) Commit to your dates! If you agree to certain dates, we expect you to be there. If your plans change in any way, let us know ASAP!
2) We hold a 2000 baht fully-refundable deposit from confirmed volunteers. If dates are changed without 5-day notice or work is not done after repeated warnings, deposit is forfeited. (We've never kept a deposit, but this rule helps drive away flakes!)
3) NO drug use on-site, in staff housing, or in front of customers.
4) Clean up after yourselves, respect fellow volunteers and staff, and the business and housing.
5) PEOPLE UNABLE TO DO THE WORK TO REASONABLE STANDARDS, CANNOT FOLLOW THESE RULES, OR DO NOT FIT INTO THE LIFESTYLE EXPLAINED HERE, WILL BE ASKED TO LEAVE!