We provide a unique experience for the volunteers while helping us out in the Social Project that helps children start surfing in Itacaré community, one of the best surf and paradise spot in Brazil! The main activity is working with the kids from the local community, introducing to them the SURF in order to build up a social-environmental friendly society. But for making your stay completed, there is a cost for help running the activities.
2 hours of help per day
Teaching Sports: Organize and teach different sports and activities.
Social Work: Help the local community.
2 days off per week
Shared Dorm: Be ready to meet people while staying in a shared dorm.
Breakfast: Get your free breakfast, the most important meal of the day.
Lunch: Free lunch is served y'all, get yours!
Cook your own meal: Feel free to prepare your own meal here
Surfboards: Right on, dude! Free to use surfboards.
Surf lessons: Hang loose, mate! Join our surf classes.
Beginner Portuguese or Beginner English
Over 18 years old
Flights, Travel Insurance, Internal Transportation and Visa
We offer together with the social activities some special and local Environmental actions and Adventure.
From partnerships with different local groups, our project offer, for example, environmental local seminars with the children, cleaning of beaches, SUP tours, Surf lessons, Biking and Hiking Tracks, Snorkeling and much more!
Definitely you will have the best way to experience the beautiful Pipa, RN - Brazil!
For that, we are a PAID program just in order to cover the operational cost of the project. As we are a Social project, our aim is to help the sustainable development of the community, and the cost is to cover your traveling expenses with the best local prices (Accommodation and Meal), the activities and adm work involved, and a donation directly to the community.
* Voluntary work to help the needy children in the surf world (Normally during the morning, varying according to the climatic conditions);
* Exchange of life experience with the local community;
* Help the local community to build an environmentally friendly place;
* Surfing Lessons for the participant. Normally in the morning, varying according to the weather conditions.
* The Volunteer must sign a term of responsibility;
* To know more about the costs of accommodation, food, surfing lessons, as well as donation to social projects contact us.