Unique experience from helping poor children start surfing! Pipa/RN/Brazil
We provide a unique experience for the volunteers while helping us out in the Social Project that helps children start surfing in Itacaré community, one of the best surf and paradise spot in Brazil! The main activity is working with the kids from the local community, introducing to them the SURF in order to build up a social-environmental friendly society. But for making your stay completed, there is a cost for help running the activities.
2 hours of help per day
Teach or help guests or local communities practice a new sport.
Help with volunteer work in local projects and communities.
What you get
2 days off per week
You will have a bed in a shared room, which means you will share the same room with other travelers.
You are entitled to a free breakfast, every day of your stay.
You are entitled to a free lunch, every day of your stay.
You can use our surfboards as much as you want.
Take free surf classes at the local beaches.
Use our equipped kitchen:
Feel free to use our kitchen and make your own delicious food.
Beginner Portuguese or Beginner English
Over 18 years old
What's not included
Flights, Travel Insurance, Internal Transportation and Visa
We offer together with the social activities some special and local Environmental actions and Adventure.
From partnerships with different local groups, our project offer, for example, environmental local seminars with the children, cleaning of beaches, SUP tours, Surf lessons, Biking and Hiking Tracks, Snorkeling and much more!
Definitely you will have the best way to experience the beautiful Pipa, RN - Brazil!
For that, we are a PAID program just in order to cover the operational cost of the project. As we are a Social project, our aim is to help the sustainable development of the community, and the cost is to cover your traveling expenses with the best local prices (Accommodation and Meal), the activities and adm work involved, and a donation directly to the community.
Activities & Shift
* Voluntary work to help the needy children in the surf world (Normally during the morning, varying according to the climatic conditions);
* Exchange of life experience with the local community;
* Help the local community to build an environmentally friendly place;
* Surfing Lessons for the participant. Normally in the morning, varying according to the weather conditions.
* The Volunteer must sign a term of responsibility;
* To know more about the costs of accommodation, food, surfing lessons, as well as donation to social projects contact us.