We are a small school, 2.5 hours north of Manila. We need volunteers who are good at taking photos, have photoshop skills, video-editing skills and are, of course, social media savy! Our school needs help in promoting its academic offerings and events. We are accessible to beautiful places such as Baguio, Sagada, Pangasinan and Zambales. The accommodation is on a resort, about a 10 -15min walk from the school.
4 hours of help per day
Party Promoter: Help to promote parties and social activities.
Video Making: Create digital videos.
Photography: Take great photos.
Social Media: Help to build and maintain social media channels engaging online users.
3 days off per week
Team Dorm: You're part of a team! Get to know them in your dormitory.
Lunch: Free lunch is served y'all, get yours!
Pick Up: No worries! Get a free ride to get to our place.
Certificate: Get a certificate of completion after you finish your experience.
Over 20 years old
Flights, Travel Insurance, Internal Transportation and Visa
We need volunteers who are good at taking photos, have photoshop skills, video-editing skills and are, of course, social media savvy! Kindly indicate if you have any experience with Photoshop, video-making and editing, and Microsoft Office
Our school needs help in promoting its academic offerings and events.
We need help in:
1. Making brochures, and keeping it up-to-date.
2. Designing or doing a layout for posters.
3. Making a website
4. Keep our social media accounts active (Facebook and Twitter)
5. Taking stock photos
You are only required to volunteer 15-20hrs for this position, with 3 days off per week.
We are hoping that, by the end of your volunteering time with us, you will be able to:
1. Liven up our social media account and help create buzz around the community
2. Make an up-to-date brochure for the school
3. Help create a marketing strategy to promote the school
Should you also want a traditional farming experience, please don't be afraid to ask as the region is known for its rice fields.
1. Please respect the people around you.
2. There is a dress code inside the campus.
3. Should you prefer to stay more than 2 weeks, you are gladly welcome.
4. We can arrange for your pick-up at the bus station so long as you will be volunteering the day after the next. (We want you to rest, of course).
5. Free lunch at the school cafeteria. You, however, are free to explore your options for breakfast and dinner.
6. You will be housed in one of the rooms in a private resort. When there's no one renting it, you can enjoy the nature surrounding it.