[SPA] Buscamos un voluntario al que le guste estar con la gente, salir de fiesta y divertirse! Debe estar orientado al servicio al cliente, ser responsable y alegre. Aplica y unete a nuestra gran familia! [ENG] We are looking for an outgoing person who likes to have fun and party but well oriented to customer service, responsible and joyful. Join this great family!
20 hours of help per week
Music: Perform to entertain guests or community.
Bartending: Serve and maintain the supplies and inventory of beverages.
Party Promoter: Help to promote parties and social activities.
2 days off per week
Shared Dorm: Be ready to meet people while staying in a shared dorm.
Team Dorm: You're part of a team! Get to know them in your dormitory.
Breakfast: Get your free breakfast, the most important meal of the day.
Cook your own meal: Feel free to prepare your own meal here
Discounts on Parties: Party on! Get discounts and party all night long.
Discounts on Pubs: Another pint, please! Get discounts and enjoy pubs/bars.
Discounts on Drinks: Drink up! Get discounts and order a few drinks.
Discounts on Tours: Don’t miss a thing! Get discounts and enjoy your free time.
Free Drinks: Drink up! Get free and tasty drinks for yourself.
Free Parties: Party on! Get free parties and party all night long.
Free Events: Be part of something! Get free events.
Free Pub Crawls: Be ready to have fun! Get free pub crawl passes.
Fluent English or Intermediate Spanish
Flights, Travel Insurance, Internal Transportation and Visa
● Ayuda en el bar
● Llevar huéspedes a bares, discos
● Organizar juegos con huéspedes
- Turnos: 8pm a 10pm / 10pm a 1am
● Keep everything ordered and clean.
● As staff members we must set the example.
● No smoking in the breakfast area or in the rooms/dorms. Smoking is allowed in the terrace or bungalows.
● It’s our responsibility to communicate with guests of there’s any rules being broken or behavior detrimental to the hostel taking place.
● We must treat each other with respect. No yelling. Always remember that guests are here on vacation to relax.
● We can be friends with guests and it is encouraged, but always remember we are staff first and foremost.
● No pets are allowed.
● Aside from living in the hostel, it is our job and we must be responsible.