We're a language cafe in Busan, South Korea and looking for cool people who can help us! If you have worked / stayed in a good hostel, you already know it's like the best part of your journey with a more international crowd. This is a fun city, with more to do than most people expect. My goal is making a huge international family, and I would like to work with people who are positive and active~
20 hours of help per week
Teaching Languages: Give language lessons to guests or local community.
2 days off per week
Shared Dorm: Be ready to meet people while staying in a shared dorm.
Team Dorm: You're part of a team! Get to know them in your dormitory.
Breakfast: Get your free breakfast, the most important meal of the day.
Cook your own meal: Feel free to prepare your own meal here
Free Laundry: There's a special place where all the clothes get cleaned for free.
Language lessons: Learn or improve your language skills.
Certificate: Get a certificate of completion after you finish your experience.
Between 18 and 60 years old
Flights, Travel Insurance, Internal Transportation and Visa
WHAT WE CAN OFFER
We are in Haeundae ; the place you are going to live in
we are located in the Center of Tourism ; aquarium / beach / hotels / hostels / mountains / river /
temple and etc. you can reach them by walk
A. 4 hours a day, 5 days a week / weekends off
B. Accommodation + Food ; Rice, Bread, Ramen, Kimch, Carrot , Bean, Corn Sugar, Salt, (black) pepper, Cooking Oil and etc.
Soybean Souce, and etc. [ can cook with very big and fully equipped kitchen]
C. Make new friends & world travel contacts! mostly more than 22 volunteers working together
D. Internship Certificate and reference available
E. Learning Basic Korean [ 2 month long course with good Korean teacher with Certificates ]
F. Weekends off / Diverse Social Activities with Locals
Our past & current staff often stay longer than planned because they feel this is a great place to:
2 shift / 2 pm- 6 pm / 6 pm -10 pm /
1. Female dorms available [ very organized and clean with new facilities ]*️*️*️*️
2. Enrich social life - meet and party with young travelers from every continent!
3. Get experience and recommendation letters for school or future work!
4. Explore the surrounding cities from Busan [ 50 mins to Ulsan / 1 hour to Gyeongju ]
5. Volunteer in Busan South Korea with people from different backgrounds [ balanced nationalities ]
6. Making Korean friends [ we have Korean Home Stay Program in which you can live with ] *️*️*️*️
1. 4 stories Brand New building in the middle of city center / 5 mins walk to the department store & cinema and etc.
[ 1F: Local Restaurant / 2F : Language Cafe / 3F: Staff Dorms / 4F: Kitchen & Living Room with great view ]
2. Staff Dorm with Wifi access / A/C / air cleaner / well organized facilities
3. Personal Locker / Automated Light / Digital Door Locks for security / water machines for purification every floor
4. 2 Female dorms available / Mix dorm available / 2 single beds / half private room for managers
5. Bedding / pillow / personal box / power outlet
#koreanlanguageschool ,#workinkorea ,#travelkorea ,#wwoofkorea ,#internshipinkorea ,#internshipkorea ,#workandtravelkorea ,#workawaykorea ,#volunteerkorea ,#cheaptraveltokorea ,#cheaptravelkorea ,#volunteerinkorea,#volunteerseoul,#volunteerbusan,#internshipkorea,#volunteeringkorea,#volunteerkorea,#cheaptravelkore