Share cultural experiences while making local friends an talking them to experience your culture!
We're a language cafe in Busan, South Korea and looking for cool people who can help us!
If you have stayed in a good hostel, you already know: it's like the best part of your journey, with a more international crowd. This is a fun city, with more to do than most people expect.
My goal is to make a huge international family, and I would like a good time with people who are positive and active!
What you offer
16 hours of help per week
Teach a language to guests or local communities.
What you get
2 days off per week
You will have a bed in a shared room, which means you will share the same room with other travelers.
You will have a bed in a shared room, which means you will share the same room with other people.
You are entitled to a free breakfast, every day of your stay.
You can use our laundry room freely.
Take free language classes at our place.
Use our equipped kitchen:
Feel free to use our kitchen and make your own delicious food.
Get a certificate of completion after you finish your experience.
Over 18 years old
Only hosts solo volunteers (doesn’t accept couples or pairs)
What's not included
Flights, Travel Insurance, Internal Transportation and Visa
WHAT WE CAN OFFER
We are in Haeundae; the place you are going to live in
we are located in the Center of Tourism; aquarium/beach/hotels / hostels/mountains /
river/temple and etc. you can reach them by walk
A. Programs are included in Conversation, Korean Etiquette, K-drama
B. Accommodation + Food; Rice, Bread, Ramen, Kimch, Carrot, Bean, Corn Sugar, Salt, (black) pepper, Cooking Oil and etc.
Soybean Souce, and etc. [ can cook with very big and fully equipped kitchen]
C. Make new friends & world travel contacts! mostly more than 22 volunteers staying
D. Internship Certificate and reference available
E. Learning Basic Korean [2-month long course with good Korean teacher with Certificates ]
F. Enjoy your free time on the weekend
Our past & current friends often stay longer than planned because they feel this is a great place to:
Activities & Shift
Classes take a place 4 hours daily Mon to Thurs. Fri we enjoy group activities.
1. Female dorms available [ very organized and clean with new facilities ]*️*️*️*️
2. Enrich social life - meet and party with young travelers from every continent!
3. Get experience and recommendation letters for school or future plan
4. Explore the surrounding cities from Busan [ 50 mins to Ulsan / 1 hour to Gyeongju ]
5. Volunteer in Busan South Korea with people from different backgrounds [ balanced
6. Making Korean friends [ we have Korean Home Stay Program in which you can live with ]
7. Our program offers short-term classes for those who wish to learn Korean for
everyday use and needs. No prior knowledge of Korean is necessary at level one, and those
who have mastered the basics can enrol in levels two and three.
1. 4 stories Brand New building in the middle of city center / 5 mins walk to the department store & cinema and etc.
[ 1F: Local Restaurant / 2F : Language Cafe / 3F: Staff Dorms / 4F: Kitchen & Living Room with great view ]
2. Staff Dorm with Wifi access / A/C / air cleaner / well-organized facilities
3. Personal Locker / Automated Light / Digital Door Locks for security / water machines for purification every floor
4. 2 Female dorms available / Mix dorm available / 2 single beds / half private room for managers
5. Bedding / pillow / personal box / power outlet
#koreanlanguageschool ,#workinkorea ,#travelkorea ,#wwoofkorea ,#internshipinkorea ,#internshipkorea ,#workandtravelkorea ,#workawaykorea ,#volunteerkorea ,#cheaptraveltokorea ,#cheaptravelkorea ,#volunteerinkorea,#volunteerseoul,#volunteerbusan,#internshipkorea,#volunteeringkorea,#volunteerkorea,#cheaptravelkore