Volunteer in this beautiful seaside English town!
Hey travellers! :)
We are happy to host volunteers since 2016! Come and enjoy this experience of being part of the Prime family in this beatiful seaside town.
Two positions are available at Prime Backpackers Bournemouth:
- Receptionist: check-in/out guests, take payments, make beds, answer emails and phone calls (4 shifts/week = 24h/week)
- Housekeeper: deep cleaning of the bathrooms, communal areas and bedrooms (7 shifts/week = 21h/week)
What you offer
24 hours of help per week
Help clean the kitchen, bedrooms, bathrooms and common areas.
Help with changing the bed linens and general housekeeping.
Help with booking systems and payments.
Help with check-ins, check-outs and guest assistance.
What you get
3 days off per week
You will have a bed in a shared room, which means you will share the same room with other people.
Discounts on Accommodation:
Get discounts for your stay in other hostels.
You can use our laundry room freely.
Get free drinks or beverages.:
Drink up! Get free and tasty drinks for yourself.
Bikes at your disposal:
You can use our bikes any time you want.
Take free language classes at our place.
Use our equipped kitchen:
Feel free to use our kitchen and make your own delicious food.
Over 20 years old
Accepts solo applications and also couples and pairs
What's not included
Flights, Travel Insurance, Internal Transportation and Visa
We have 2 separated volunteering positions. Please let us know which one you'd prefer to do:
- Receptionist (fluent english is best)
Please apply and tell us about you, we'd love to know you!
If you spend some time on your application, you will have more chance to be read and accepted as part of the Prime Family :)
Activities & Shift
* If you work at the reception, you will be responsible of welcoming our guests, take some payments, make the beds, do the laundry, give some good vibes and tips to the guests, answer all phone calls and emails when you are on duty, make sure the hostel stays a safe and cool place during days and nights!
=> 4 shifts a week of 6 hours each. So that leaves you with 3 days off per week.
* If you work as the housekeeper, you will responsible of making the hostel a nice place to stay and relax in a clean environment. We have a couple of bathrooms to deep clean everyday, the kitchen, living-room and TV room, and of course the bedrooms to leave spotless at all time!
=> 7 shifts a week of 3 hours each maximum. But if often takes 2 hours per day to complete them well if you are good and precise enough. So it leaves you lots of free time to enjoy Bournemouth and the Dorset vibes!!
Just respect the hostel rules, the guests, all staff members, the place and spread the love baby!