- About COVID-19
- Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, we recommend you to stay informed about WHO's and local authorities' recommendations.
Best hostel in Cancun is looking for volunteers! Get ready to have fun and to be part of an exceptional team. We are looking for friendly volunteers that are willing to commit to customer service and help in recreational activities with the hostel team and guests.Learn more
Flights, Travel Insurance, Internal Transportation and Visa
In our community, you can talk to worldpackers who have already collaborated with this host and get your questions answered directly.
5 Practicing English
5 Meeting locals
5 Meeting international travelers
2 Immersing in the local culture
1 Practicing Spanish
1 Creating true social impact
I had a great experience in Nomads hostel! I already miss it a lot!
The job was nice, the food was just enough. Breakfast at 10am and dinner at 7pm so actually you're not so much hungry. And the atmosphere is trustful. Carlos is open for talks and has been welcoming.
I would have stay longer without the Covid_19 issue..
about 1 year ago
The environment was great, not like for regular backpackers, but it was good. The bad things I saw over there, is that the team has a really bad communication with volunteers. I never knew what I had to do, just twice, maybe three times. The activities I did, I knew them because other volunteers told me.
The employers are very nice, just the owners need to be more clear and communicative.
And, be sure to not give them an ID of you, they lost mine 😠, and they were in the beginning like "oh, it's lost", after, Erike tried to do something, but she just tried, she didn't even answer me anym.
over 1 year ago
- the managers were nice and were very helpful
- the tasks were so nice that it didn't feel like work, you take people to the beach and play activities like jenga or beer pong with the guests
- the hostel was clean and very well kept.
- The room that is advertised on worldpackers is not the one you will sleep in which was very disappointing. I was in a small room with 4-6 guys and the room was not nice as it felt more like a basement. The girls room was nicer.
- The meals you get are super small, they felt more like snacks, I always had to get more for dinner which I paid for.
over 1 year ago
This was the most amazing and fun experience. I lived at mezcal and worked at both mezcal and Nomads hostels in entertainment. The staff were so welcoming and friendly. Working here is like being part of a family. I even extended my stay by 2 weeks because it is hard to leave a place this good! I took guests to the beach, brought guests together, helped gain social media followings and reviews as well as playing activities with guests and promoting tours and parties. It barely felt like work because of how enjoyable it was.
over 1 year ago
We only provide detailed host information and videos to MembersBecome a member
Learn from influencers and community experts. When you complete a course, you earn a certificate in your profile for the new skill you’ve just developed.