Our off-grid community of creative travelers is looking for a French teacher! We are located in Poussan, in the beautiful South of France, but as we are an international community we speak English as our common language. We have many French learners here at the Catfarm, but we need a French-speaking Cat who can really help us make progress! Your time spent here will be invaluable to us.
5 hours of help per day
Teaching Languages: Give language lessons to guests or local community.
2 days off per week
Team Dorm: You're part of a team! Get to know them in your dormitory.
Tent: A billion stars over your head and a comfy tent to sleep in.
Breakfast: Get your free breakfast, the most important meal of the day.
Lunch: Free lunch is served y'all, get yours!
Dinner: Have your free dinner before going to bed.
Free Laundry: There's a special place where all the clothes get cleaned for free.
Bikes at your disposal: Hop on my bike, baby! Free to use bicycles.
Intermediate English and Fluent French
Flights, Travel Insurance, Internal Transportation and Visa
At the beginning of the day, you’ll work on the projects we are doing as Catfarm. The second half of the day (usually after lunch), you can do any project you like, as long it benefits the community.
* We work about 25 hours a week. (ex. household tasks)
* Mondays we have a community meeting.
* You pitch your goals for the week and update team members.
* Workdays start at 10 am.
* Hours can vary depending on how much we have to do.
* Everyone pays 5 euro per day. This includes all food.
* We all cook and eat together :)
* We all have to do the cleaning up.
* Basic tasks like picking up waste food, maintaining the farm, receiving guests, etc. are equally
shared between all cats.
* Be nice and happy and bring a sleeping bag + towel :)
* We are very easy going but it's really important that you have the mentality that you
are coming here to learn something and to contribute to the project.
* We expect that you tell us your goals for the week and what you will be working on.
* Be flexible with the working hours.
* Be assertive and self-organised.
* Come up with your own solutions to keep the community together and make our system work better.
* Be engaged with the idea of sustainability
* Please send us examples of your work and/or involvement in other projects you have done before.
A tent might be necessary, depending on when you would like to arrive.
Read our profile for more information about our community!
Please don’t email us but sign up here!