Coming with us, you will:
• Go to a safe destination, participate in activities with the local people and have time to discover the landscapes and regional cultural features of Vietnam.
• Live with the local families and the other Vietnamese and international volunteers, but you will always feel like at your own home. If you want to learn Vietnamese, English, or other languages, then this is a good choice for you.
• Have chance to meet the interesting people coming from the different countries, share the knowledge, life experiences, and cultures.
• You have chance to recognize yourself, even find your own dream and real value of your life.
• If you find an idea to study, work, or invest in business in the future in Vietnam or a certain country, we are always willing to share, support and can join you.
• You will get a volunteer certificate at the end of program.
After 10 years working at a College in Vietnam as a educational manager, a consultant for the students at the high schools in the whole country to help them with their career orientation, choosing good universities and colleges, choosing suitable careers for themselves after leaving school; as well as a direct organizer for the students' movements to improve their soft skills required in their learning and working processes, such as communication skills, teamwork skills, job interview skills, event organizing skills,... Seeing the importance of education, the necessity of the soft skills, I decided to get Vietnamese and international volunteers to live along with my family, and I have coordinated with the other local social organizations to organize the English classes, life skill classes,... free of charge to the students or at low cost for the local people and the people in the surrounding areas, so that the students may have the opportunity to continue learning from the experiences of advanced education, to help them to orient themselves, live with responsibilities, take care of themselves, their family and have practical contributions to our society.
For nearly 4 years, every month our house always receives an average of 5-12 international volunteers who come to help teach English, taking care of orphans, the people with disabilities,.. and teaching the other essential soft skills.
With the aim of expanding the scale and quality of the programs, events, .. to ensure the stability and more long-term benefits to the community, we always welcome and look forward to the support from the organizations and volunteers from the countries around the world.