It is a small family retreat that I am turning into a getaway villa for people looking to disconnect from everyday life or want to experience ecotourism.
We are in a non-tourist area, but we have many things to offer and see. Starting with Las Dunas, which are some of the largest sand dunes in the entire Caribbean, salt mines, beaches, and a very diverse ecosystem.
We are in a non-tourist area, but we have many things to offer and see. Starting with Las Dunas, which are some of the largest sand dunes in the entire Caribbean, salt mines, beaches, and a diverse ecosystem.
Currently, we have 2 full-time staff onboard and I go back and forth between the location and my home in New Jersey. Upon arrival, you will be shown to your living quarters and given access to all of our facilities.
The work environment here is relaxed, and you will be working on your own with minimal supervision. and I'm looking for results, not hours worked, so if you need to take care of other things while you're here, it's not a problem. You can attend to your other obligations, and then do what has assigned to him.
The internet in this area is not the best. I am trying to find a solution, but you might have to buy a cellular package for your device if you need access.
Some of the basic house rules are:
• Due to COVID-19 there is a curfew in the country and access to the property is limited after hours. Please become aware of the hours so that you do not have to spend the night in the streets, or worse under police confinement.
• Smoking is not permitted in any indoor space. If you do smoke, please dispose of your cigarette butts in an appropriate container.
• We will give you breakfast, but you are responsible for lunch and dinner.
• No outside guests are allowed on promises unless authorized by me beforehand.
• No private, or personal parties, unless authorized by me beforehand.