Mariner Language Centre
We hope that living and doing some good things with MLC, you could :
1. Gain confidence. Volunteering can help you gain confidence by giving you the chance to try something new and build a real sense of achievement.
2. Make a difference. Volunteering can have a real and valuable positive affect on people, communities and society in general.
3. Meet people.Volunteering can help you meet different kinds of people and make new friends.
4. Be part of a community. Volunteering can help you feel part of something outside your friends and family.
5. Learn new skills. Volunteering can help you learn new skills, gain experience and sometimes even qualifications.
6. Take on a challenge. Through volunteering you can challenge yourself to try something different, achieve personal goals, practice using your skills and discover hidden talents.
7. Have fun! Most volunteers have a great time, regardless of why they do it.
We are :
A dedication to the company’s goals and/or mission
A willingness to assist a team member with their tasks/duties, when necessary
Superior written and oral communication skills
Excellent project management skills
Strong organization skills
Ability to resolve conflicts successfully and calmly