Welcome to our Rose Home
Rose Home is not only a place for volunteering but also a place where you make real friends and a family here
One big family where no one cares about race, nationality or religion. It’s a place for everyone to enjoy this beautiful peaceful country
About me, my name is Hong Nguyen but you can call me Tracy to make it easier. I’m 24 years old Vietnamese girl, I live in Ho Chi Minh City (Saigon) with a group of my female friends and I shared my place with a lot of people from everywhere who have now become my family . I’m an easy going girl who adores traveling and discovering everything this world has to offer. I really love meeting new people from different backgrounds, hanging out together and share home fun and stories, that’s why I started this international homestay. For me Traveling is more than seeing the sights. It is the change that goes on deep and permanent, that can only be found through new experiences. This chance for everyone who want to get the full taste of Vietnam and live with us and share life with locals at our place.
We welcome volunteers from all over the world and of all ages , sexes, and religions. We need people who can help the locals improve their English
Teaching experience is welcomed but not required.
No degree is required as long as you are proficient eager to help and share your experiences welcome to the family.
The average working time will be 3 hours a day sometimes less sometimes more. It depends on the number of volunteers "
We are here as a family we help each others, we will all live in the same Home stay, do everything together allowing students to interact more with volunteers throughout the day, our students are also eager to learn about you. Sharing your background, interests and experiences helps students learn about other cultures.
In exchange for your volunteering, you will be able to discover Vietnam in a truly unique way. You will get free home cooked meals or will be taken out to local restaurants and have a lot of spare time to discover Vietnam. Students are more than happy to show you around the city, give you tips to help you get the best experience of Vietnam and southeast of Asia. Our students can also help you with Vietnamese lessons if you want and give all the support you need so basically if you choose to join us you will get
- Accommodation with fully equipped rooms with fast wifi, AC,...)
- Two meals each day including tea coffee....
- We have a kitchen, you can use it anytime
- We provide pickup from the airport
- We can teach you if you cant drive
- The house is located near city center, and other attractions you can discover them easily by motorbike or bus, or join us we do a lot of activities in the weekends
- Transportation: we will order taxi from the airport for you, if we have time, we will go to the airport to pick you up
- Charity activities are organized every month.
- More information will be provided right after you contact to us and we will assist you as you arrive here. We do not provide flights, insurance or visas.
- Besides that, we are ready to help you find a teaching job in Vietnam
- Hope to see you and share unforgettable memories and lifelong friendships.