GoVolunteer @ GoStops | Select from 7 Places Across India
goStops is present in 7 locations across India!
We would love to work with you and make travelers stay more experiential.
The Work :
* Having fun and making sure that traveller's at goStops have an awesome time during their stay.
* You'll have tasks based on your skill-sets. It may include hosting music nights, photography, video making, etc.
28 horas por semana
Organizar Eventos e Festas:
Ajude a organizar e promover festas e atividades sociais.
Tome conta das mídias sociais.
Tire, edite e entregue fotos sensacionais.
Produção de Vídeo:
Crie, edite e produza material em vídeo.
O que você recebe
1 dia livre por semana
Você terá uma cama em um quarto compartilhado, ou seja, irá dividir o quarto com outras pessoas.
Café da manhã:
Você ganha café da manhã gratuito todos os dias que ficar aqui.
Festas de graça:
Ganhe entrada gratuita para as melhores festas da cidade.
Eventos de graça:
Ganhe entrada gratuita para os melhores eventos da cidade.
Ganhe um certificado de conclusão quando for embora.
Tem que ter pelo menos 18 anos
O que não está incluso
Passagens, seguro viagem, transporte e visto
Imagine this: You are living at a traveler's hostel where you get to interact with travelers from around the world, blog about your travel, capture awesome moments at the hostel, organize super fun events to engage the hostel community and the like i.e. basically ALL THE FUN STUFF! And to top it all, you get FREE STAY + BREAKFAST during the entire period of your stay and you could choose from 7 INSANE DESTINATIONS!
Sounds like a dream?
Ladies and lads, goStops brings to you goVolunteer; a hostel volunteering program where you get to volunteers across 7 of our hostels. Choose from Agra, Bir, Dalhousie, Delhi, Jodhpur, Udaipur and Varanasi and earn your free stay + breakfast while making our hostel livelier with your awesomeness and having a kickass time!
If you are someone who is young, loves to talk, enjoys trying out new things, strives in a dynamic environment and knows how to give
Atividades & Turnos
1. You are living at a traveller's hostel where you get to interact with travellers from around the world, blog about your travel, capture awesome moments at the hostel, organize super fun events to engage the hostel community
2. Write Blogs - Folks who have a live blog need apply, or past writing work to reference!
3. Coordinate with the central GoStops team and curate quality content for marketing of the hostel.
4. People who are good at photography, video making and editing, this is the place to apply for.
5. Manage activities, come up with new ideas that would keep the guests entertained and make sure that the hostel environment is lively at all times.
6. Be active daily on your social media about the happenings and events in the hostel.
7. Get good reviews on major platforms like Tripadvisor, Hostelworld, etc.
1. Should be able to speak and write well in English to be able to make sure that they are able to communicate with the team.
2. Should be passionate about exploring and hence should be able to gather knowledge about the city very quickly.
3. Minimum 15 days of volunteering period required. Don't apply if you want to volunteer for any less.