Hi! We're a small, relaxing hostel near Disneyland dedicated to building a supportive culture around diversity & travel. We need help with front desk and housekeeping. We're looking for some peopl with receptionist experience or lots of customer service experience. You will also help with housekeeping. Being a quick learner/having the willingness to learn, able to think independently and critically, and having a positive attitude is a must!
25 horas por semana
Ajuda na limpeza: Ajude a limpar cozinhas, quartos, banheiros e outros espaços.
Cuidar & Arrumar: Troque as roupas de camas e deixe o ambiente delícia.
Recepção: Ajude recebendo e atendendo hóspedes.
Administração: Ajude nos sistemas de booking e pagamentos.
2 dias livres por semana
Quarto privado: Um quarto privado para relaxar e ter um tempo para você.
Cozinhar a própria comida: Fique à vontade para usar nossa cozinha.
Lavanderia gratuita: A lavanderia é por nossa conta.
Bicicletas à vontade: Use nossas bikes à vonts, quando quiser.
Entre 18 e 60 anos
Passagens, seguro viagem, transporte e visto
What you should expect from us:
- 25 per week of work in exchange is for a dorm bed in a mixed gender room. Includes shampoo, body wash, free use of laundry, coffee and tea.
- 2 full days off
- Short excursions around the area with hosts **when possible**
Our expectations of our Worldpackers:
- Must speak English well and read, write, and communicate effectively with management, guests, and other volunteers
- Fulfill receptionist/cleaning duties and tasks effectively and with a positive attitude
- Be willing and available to clean and fulfill other duties when necessary (with in reason)
- Be reliable, show up on time, and fulfill duties and tasks
- Have a positive and respectful attitude towards all
- Flexibility with tasks, schedule and sleeping arrangements if needed
Primary duties for Day and Night Shifts include:
· Welcome, register, orient and supervise guests, and provide orientations in a friendly and positive manner.
· Take reservations by telephone, e-mail, and an online system in an accurate and efficient manner.
· Check guest in and out (be available to check in late night arrivals if needed), give tours of the hostel, and assist with any issues or arrangements that guests may need help with, keeping in mind any language barriers.
· Answer guest inquiries in person, over the phone or email
· Resolve issues of guests
· Housekeeping: clean (common areas, bathrooms, laundry, and make beds)
· Other duties or projects as needed
Quiet Hours: 10:00pm – 8:00am. Between from 10:00pm – 8:00am – please use library voices and headphones
Use headphones while watching videos or playing music
NO SMOKING anywhere inside the hostel. Must smoke 15 feet away from windows.
Drinking alcohol or marijuana is NOT permitted on the premises
No use of marijuana or illegal drugs in the hostel or on the property
No overnight guests
No eating or drinking food in the bedrooms (do not keep food in the bedrooms)
*We are a low-key, relaxing, quiet hostel