Get your Beatles on! Stay in Liverpool and help run a new hotel:)
Thank you for taking the time to read through this position!
We are looking for energetic, fun, and adaptable people to help us with the day to day tasks of running a newly renovated Victorian-era property-turned-hotel in the heart of Liverpool, UK.
Day to day tasks will include:
- Cleaning rooms between guests
- Preparing breakfast
- Odd tasks around the property for maintenance
- Interacting with and helping guests
- Administrative tasks
Como você ajuda
30 horas por semana
Ajude a trocar roupas de camas e a manter um ambiente arrumado.
Ajude recebendo e atendendo hóspedes.
Ajude nos sistemas de booking e pagamentos.
Ajuda na Limpeza:
Ajude a limpar cozinhas, quartos, banheiros e outros espaços.
O que você ganha
1 dia livre por semana
Quarto da equipe:
Você terá uma cama em um quarto compartilhado, ou seja, irá dividir o quarto com outras pessoas.
Café da manhã:
Você ganha café da manhã gratuito todos os dias que ficar aqui.
Você pode usar nossa lavanderia gratuitamente.
Use nossa cozinha equipada:
Fique à vontade para usar nossa cozinha para cozinhar sua própria comida.
Entre 18 e 70 anos
Recebe voluntários sozinhos, casais e duplas de voluntários
O que não está incluso
Passagens, seguro viagem, transporte e visto
We have guests from all over the world coming to stay in Liverpool to relive the Beatles, watch the football or simply take in the beautiful North West scenery.
You will have your own bed, in a shared room (max 4 people) with a staff only bathroom. There is an office which is staff only and you will base your work from there. We have laundry facilities, free to use for all staff.
Atividades & Turnos
You will have a rotational duty sheet that will be sent each evening for the next day's tasks. Duties will include;
- Communal cleaning and guest management
- Cleaning of rooms when guests vacate (11 am) to when the next guests are due to arrive (2 pm) each day.
- Administrative tasks such as sending guests messages on the booking platforms, carrying out delegated paperwork from management.
- Maintenance tasks such as arranging or carrying out minor repairs (paintwork, screwing something etc).
- Emergency phone carrier duties for emergency use by guests during evenings/nights/early mornings.
Be courteous and respectful to each other, the management, and the guests.
Please follow all instructions as this will be a busy hotel and organization is essential. We have high standards and work ethic. Please only apply if you are willing to complete tasks to the best of your ability and maintain our excellent standards and reviews. We are looking for team players who help and support each other. It is a fantastic opportunity to understand the workings of a hotel, gain discipline and experience along with having fun and interacting with guests and the city.