Web Design & Communications
Krishna Eco Farm is a project of Hare Krishna spiritual community that is being developed as a holistic spiritual retreat centre.
You will help to:
- develop, maintain and upgrade our websites
- promote our charitable events, causes and activities in sustainability, wellbeing & food security
- manage relevant channels: websites & newsletter
- create content for websites & newsletter including articles, photos and videos
Como você ajuda
32 horas por semana
Ajude a programar e melhorar websites.
O que você ganha
1 dia livre por semana
Você terá uma cama em um quarto compartilhado, ou seja, irá dividir o quarto com outras pessoas.
Café da manhã:
Você ganha café da manhã gratuito todos os dias que ficar aqui.
Você ganha almoço gratuito todos os dias que ficar aqui.
Você ganha jantar gratuito todos os dias que ficar aqui.
Você pode usar nossa lavanderia gratuitamente.
Eventos de graça:
Ganhe entrada gratuita para os melhores eventos da cidade.
Aulas de Yoga:
Participe gratuitamente das aulas de yoga no nosso espaço.
Nacionalidades: só Reino Unido
Recebe voluntários sozinhos (não aceita casal ou duplas)
O que não está incluso
Passagens, seguro viagem, transporte e visto
We are looking for someone who could volunteer for 3-6 months with 1 month trial period.
What we require of and value in a Volunteer
- Good work ethos, such as being reliable, cooperative, conscientious, industrious and punctual
- Flexibility in work timings (if needed)
- Be willing to work one day a week to serve community meals and cleaning up after the meals
- Keep their personal spaces clean & tidy
- Adherence to the Community Rules (see below)
- Adherence to our Child Protection Policy
Volunteers are encouraged to work in a positive mood of service, respect and loving cooperation. The working hours are 9.30-16.30 with an hour for lunch between 13.30-14.30.
Atividades & Turnos
What we offer to a Volunteer
-Comfortable, shared, single gender accommodation shared with other 2-3 volunteers
-3 meals a day of our famous, nutritionally balanced, veggie food
-Regular morning and evening spiritual programmes at such as Kirtan (Mantra Music), Mantra Meditation, Self-Realisation Lectures and Video evenings, festivals, etc.
-Opportunities to make new friends & meet people from diverse backgrounds and cultures
-Learning opportunities to best utilise and develop your innate capacities
-Opportunity to utilise any personal skills & talents you may already have
-Access to bicycles to explore the local countryside (limited availability)
The accommodation where you'll be staying is an ashram - situated not far from the temple. In this sense, it's vital that whilst you are here - you follow the Three Golden Rules (that are based on classical yoga principles) during your stay:
- To cultivate compassion and refrain from meat, fish and eggs.
- To respect and preserve the sanctity of the community by practising decent and responsible behaviour, following a non-revealing dress code and refraining from sex.
- To embrace our healthy lifestyle by refraining from alcohol and illegal drugs during your volunteering period, and refraining from cigarettes and caffeine drinks on the premises.
Please note: Whilst you are away from the premises there can be exceptions for the consumption of caffeine and cigarettes, though we we expect all volunteers to refrain from illegal drugs and alcohol during their volunteering period.