Collaborate with India's largest backpacking chain in 20 cities
A warm Namastey from our team. You would be joining one of our properties as an Ambassador and to make the guest-stay a memorable one is your motive. Technically, you will be on duty 24*7 but since it is not a desk job you can work your own ways to interact with the guest. It can be over “catching some fresh air”, pub crawls, while chilling in the common area or cooking.
Como você ajuda
30 horas por semana
Tome conta das mídias sociais.
Ajude a organizar e guiar tours pela cidade.
Ajude nos sistemas de booking e pagamentos.
Ajude recebendo e atendendo hóspedes.
O que você recebe
1 dia livre por semana
Você terá uma cama em um quarto compartilhado, ou seja, irá dividir o quarto com outras pessoas.
Café da manhã:
Você ganha café da manhã gratuito todos os dias que ficar aqui.
Você ganha almoço gratuito todos os dias que ficar aqui.
Você ganha jantar gratuito todos os dias que ficar aqui.
Tem que ter pelo menos 18 anos
O que não está incluso
Passagens, seguro viagem, transporte e visto
1. Interact with other travelers in the hostel, help with basic questions about the city, train bookings, events, facilities in the hostel etc. People who have manned the reception before could be a great fit! Manning the Front desk and helping the staff communicate even better in English is the name of the job.
2. Show other travelers around the city. Help organize and conduct tours or special communal activities such as yoga classes, paint nights, Bollywood screenings etc.
3. Paint the hostel (If possible) and make it even more beautiful. Should have past / current work to reference.
4. Write Blogs – Folks who have a live blog need apply, or past writing work to reference!
Atividades & Turnos
1. Waking up early and waking everyone else up
2. Spending almost the entire time with the guests in the common areas
3. Talk, talk and talk a lot, but listen even more
4. Plan activity of the day and notify people through posters, board notification and/or word of mouth
5. You might have to sit at the front desk to relieve someone off their duty (when we say you learn everything, we mean it!)
6. Help the guests who come to you with queries, in every way possible
7. Create content for social media like Facebook, Instagram and Snapchat. The more the merrier ;)
1. Late reporting to work is highly discouraged. The shift timings once decided mutually will usually not be altered unless there is a pressing need at either end.
2. Please make sure that the tasks that we agree to complete at the beginning of the internship are brought to a logical conclusion.
3. Your contribution to the hostel will be reviewed on a weekly basis, with feedback given for improvement/ modification. In extreme instances of continued under performance/ non performance, we reserve the right to ask you to leave in the middle of the internship at 1 week notice.
4. Please note that we expect 25 hours a week and give out internship engagements for a minimum of 4 Weeks, extendable with mutual consent. However, please note that in case you decide to end the internship before 21 days, you will be required to pay for the services availed at the hostel as a normal guest would.