We are looking for helpful, courteous, friendly, outgoing people to join our artsy, eclectic, laid-back family. We have 4 basic shifts that are 4-6 hours each: Activities, Housekeeping, Check-ins, and Overnight. We are flexible with scheduling if there is an event or a place you would like to explore. (eg - volunteer staff are off Mardi Gras day to enjoy the festivities). We are a team and a family and we love our staff. Work with us, not for us.
25 horas por semana
Organizar eventos e festas: Ajude a promover festas e atividades sociais.
Turno da noite: Ajude nas tarefas noturnas e garanta a tranquilidade dos hóspedes
Ajuda na limpeza: Ajude a limpar cozinhas, quartos, banheiros e outros espaços.
Cuidar & Arrumar: Troque as roupas de camas e deixe o ambiente delícia.
2 dias livres por semana
Quarto da equipe: Você faz parte do time! Conheça a galera ficando junto deles.
Café da manhã: Você ganha um café da manhã daqueles pra começar o dia.
Cozinhar a própria comida: Fique à vontade para usar nossa cozinha.
Lavanderia gratuita: A lavanderia é por nossa conta.
Inglês Intermediário ou Espanhol Iniciante
Entre 21 e 40 anos
Passagens, seguro viagem, transporte e visto
What the basic duties will be:
1. Planning and carrying out events and activities at the hostel. Guest Relations.
2. Changing beds, cleaning bathrooms, sweeping and mopping, laundry, and general housekeeping.
3. Answering the phone and taking messages if needed.
4. Checking in people using our PC and managing reservations
5. Laying out breakfast, keeping the food and drinks stocked, and checking out people.
6. On the overnight shift, being there for guests in case they get locked out, in case of emergencies, make sure they don't burn the place down; but mainly you can sleep. We try to keep the guests well informed so they don't have to knock on the door all night.
7. Keeping your room/bed neat at all times as you will sometimes be sharing the room with a guest.
8. Help pick up the hostel whenever needed: wash dishes left in the sink, put away dishes left to dry, take out trash when full