We're looking for hard-working volunteers to help at our eco-lodges. Tasks we need help with include: gardening, cleaning, handy work, cooking, art, construction, and more. We need volunteers who are happy to help with a variety of tasks. Sundays are free and we can organise some free and discounted activities. You get accommodation, three meals per day and transportation from Chiang Mai.
36 horas por semana
Artes: Ajude pintando, esculpindo ou desenhando.
Pintar & Decorar: Ajude a manter a beleza interna e externa do lugar.
Consertar & Construir: Dê uma mão com qualquer tipo de reparo.
Jardinagem: Ajude a plantar, regar e cultivar.
1 dia livre por semana
Quarto privado: Um quarto privado para relaxar e ter um tempo para você.
Quarto compartilhado: Conheça uma galera ficando em um quarto compartilhado.
Café da manhã: Você ganha um café da manhã daqueles pra começar o dia.
Almoço: Você ganha um almoço delícia diariamente.
Jantar: Você ganha um jantar preparado com amor diariamente.
Descontos em tours: Te levamos para conhecer as verdadeiras atrações!
Passeios na faixa!: Trilhas & Caminhadas na faixa!
Carona na chegada: Te buscamos e damos uma caroninha até aqui.
Tem que ter pelo menos 18 anos
Passagens, seguro viagem, transporte e visto
WHAT WE OFFER TO OUR VOLUNTEERS AND FEES
Our volunteers work in exchange for food and accommodation, but we need to charge a daily fee to cover transportation costs and free days. Daily fee for volunteers is 150 THB. The daily fee is paid for one week in advance. In addition to the daily fee, we also charge a one-time fee of 100 THB for compulsory accident insurance. At pickup, you should have a total of 1,150 THB ready to pay to your driver. If you extend your stay after the first week, the fee for next week will be 1,050 THB.
As our volunteer, you will stay in simple but beautiful bamboo bungalows. You will have three meals per day.
Sundays are free days and your daily fee also covers food, accommodation and activities on your free days.
These are some of the responsibilities you might have as our volunteer:
Help with Eco project, Gardening, Farming, General Maintenance, Cooking/shopping, Building, Painting, Helping to take care of our guests during their visiting and activities (cooking, cleaning, trekking, hiking, cycling, bamboo rafting, tubing, art projects, etc...), helping local villagers, planting banana and grass for elephants and rice planting and harvesting.
Work expectation is a minimum of 5 – 6 hours daily. Projects and needs change. Some days you might work less, some days more. However, 7:45 AM is when we expect the volunteers to be ready for work every day.
We can initially accept volunteers for seven days. We cannot offer shorter volunteering terms. After a week, we can extend your stay on weekly basis if you would like to stay longer and if we are happy with your work.
These are the strict rules:
1. Get up early to start preparing breakfast.
2. Set up for meals, clear & wash dishes.
3. Assist staff cleaning bungalows & bathrooms and feed our chickens and pigs.
4. Prepare for the tasks of the day. Take initiative. There is a lot of work to do, tasks may vary day-to-day.( farming, gardening, building , teaching English, working with local people and more )
5. Don't take advantage of other volunteers – we all share the work.
6. You are here to work and learn something new -so listen first. Be observant and then you can share your opinions and ideas.
7. Respect the guests who are with us for their holiday. Guests always come first.
8. Respect the local village people and staff members. This is their home and/or place of employment.
9. Drinking - You are welcome to drink but are expected to be able to work the next day. No loud & inappropriate behaviour!