Our project is social and aims to improve the quality of life of children in need, in addition we carry out the environmental work, considering the need to preserve the natural paradises that were taken by an aggressive tourism. Nevertheless the volunteer will still have the opportunity to evolve or learn to surf and know beaches, waterfalls, trails and other optional activities in the region such as capoeira, SUP, yoga and etc.
18 horas por semana
Ensinar esportes: Ensine algum tipo de esporte.
Trabalho social: Ajude comunidades locais.
2 dias livres por semana
Quarto compartilhado: Conheça uma galera ficando em um quarto compartilhado.
Café da manhã: Você ganha um café da manhã daqueles pra começar o dia.
Almoço: Você ganha um almoço delícia diariamente.
Cozinhar a própria comida: Fique à vontade para usar nossa cozinha.
Descontos em restaurantes: Economize ainda mais no rango!
Pranchas de surf: Use nossas pranchas à vonts, quando quiser.
Aulas de surf: Aprenda a pegar onda com a gente. Irado!
Português Iniciante ou Inglês Iniciante
Tem que ter pelo menos 18 anos
Passagens, seguro viagem, transporte e visto
We are the Surf Exchange project, which aims to integrate the practice of Surfing Volunteer Work, thus helping children in need of diverse communities.
We have projects in Brazil (Praia da Pipa and Itacaré) and in South Africa (Capet Town and J'Bay).
Our project involves a cost of food, lodging and surfing lessons for the volunteer, and we always have agreements with local restaurants and hostels, and we get the best prices, very affordable, since they know that we are doing social and environmental work in Local community. Volunteer work is approximately 2 hours a day, so volunteers will have plenty of free time to get to know the place and enjoy your trip! Contact us to better understand the costs to cover your trip.
* Voluntary work to help the needy children in the surf world (Normally during the morning, varying according to the climatic conditions);
* Environmental work of cleaning beaches and help in the spawning of turtles (Normally during the afternoon, varying according to the climatic conditions);
* Volunteer Surfing Lessons Normally in the morning, varying according to the weather conditions)
* The Volunteer must sign a term of responsibility;
* To know more about the costs of accommodation, food, surfing lessons, as well as donation to social projects contact us.