Garden Creation for a Self-Sufficient Community!
We need Cats with gardening and permaculture knowledge and experience to create a green masterpiece!
Our garden has the potential for a larger-scale permaculture system to be in place, as well as a greenhouse. The farm has a lot of natural growth that needs to be tamed and shaped. We also need your help to keep the Cats cool by working alongside a builder to create a grape vine pergola (see photo for our inspiration).
25 horas por semana
Ajude a plantar, regar e cultivar jardins.
O que você recebe
2 dias livres por semana
Quarto da equipe:
Você terá uma cama em um quarto compartilhado, ou seja, irá dividir o quarto com outras pessoas.
Café da manhã:
Você ganha café da manhã gratuito todos os dias que ficar aqui.
Você ganha almoço gratuito todos os dias que ficar aqui.
Você ganha jantar gratuito todos os dias que ficar aqui.
Você pode usar nossa lavanderia gratuitamente.
Bicicletas à vontade:
Use nossas bikes à vontade, quando quiser.
Use nossa cozinha equipada:
Fique à vontade para usar nossa cozinha para cozinhar sua própria comida.
Tem que ter pelo menos 18 anos
O que não está incluso
Passagens, seguro viagem, transporte e visto
Join the Cat Community and be a part of the journey towards an eco-friendly future of equality and human connection. We would love to live off the land and be fully self-sufficient one day! We need you!
This project involves a lot of autonomy and freedom. This role is perfect for a Cat who can work well independently in a community environment.
- People with knowledge/experience in permaculture
- Landscape designers
Atividades & Turnos
At the beginning of the day, you’ll work on the projects we are doing as Catfarm. The second half of the day (usually after lunch), you can do any project you like, as long it benefits the community.
* We work about 25 hours a week. (ex. household tasks)
* Mondays we have a community meeting.
* You pitch your goals for the week and update team members.
* Workdays start at 10 am.
* Hours can vary depending on how much we have to do.
* Everyone pays 5 euro per day. This includes all food.
* We all cook and eat together :)
* We all have to do the cleaning up.
* Basic tasks like picking up waste food, maintaining the farm, receiving guests, etc. are equally
shared between all cats.
* Be nice and happy and bring a sleeping bag + towel :)
* We are very easy going but it's really important that you have the mentality that you
are coming here to learn something and to contribute to the project.
* We expect that you tell us your goals for the week and what you will be working on.
* Be flexible with the working hours.
* Be assertive and self-organised.
* Come up with your own solutions to keep the community together and make our system work better.
* Be engaged with the idea of sustainability
* Please send us examples of your work and/or involvement in other projects you have done before.
A tent might be necessary, depending on when you would like to arrive.
Read our profile for more information about our community!
Please don’t email us but sign up here!