We're a language cafe in Busan, South Korea and looking for cool people who can help us! If you have stayed in a good hostel, you already know it's like the best part of your journey with a more international crowd. This is a fun city, with more to do than most people expect. My goal is making a huge international family, and I would like a good time with people who are positive and active~
16 horas por semana
Ensinar idiomas: Ensine um idioma para hóspedes ou comunidades locais.
2 dias livres por semana
Quarto compartilhado: Conheça uma galera ficando em um quarto compartilhado.
Quarto da equipe: Você faz parte do time! Conheça a galera ficando junto deles.
Café da manhã: Você ganha um café da manhã daqueles pra começar o dia.
Cozinhar a própria comida: Fique à vontade para usar nossa cozinha.
Lavanderia gratuita: A lavanderia é por nossa conta.
Aulas de idiomas: Aprenda ou melhore uma outra língua. Oh yeah.
Certificado: Ganhe um certificado de conclusão quando for embora.
Entre 18 e 60 anos
Passagens, seguro viagem, transporte e visto
WHAT WE CAN OFFER
We are in Haeundae; the place you are going to live in
we are located in the Center of Tourism; aquarium/beach/hotels / hostels/mountains /
river/temple and etc. you can reach them by walk
A. Programs are included in Conversation, Korean Etiquette, K-drama
B. Accommodation + Food; Rice, Bread, Ramen, Kimch, Carrot, Bean, Corn Sugar, Salt, (black) pepper, Cooking Oil and etc.
Soybean Souce, and etc. [ can cook with very big and fully equipped kitchen]
C. Make new friends & world travel contacts! mostly more than 22 volunteers staying
D. Internship Certificate and reference available
E. Learning Basic Korean [2-month long course with good Korean teacher with Certificates ]
F. Enjoy your free time on the weekend
Our past & current friends often stay longer than planned because they feel this is a great place to:
Classes take a place 4 hours daily Mon to Thurs. Fri we enjoy group activities.
1. Female dorms available [ very organized and clean with new facilities ]*️*️*️*️
2. Enrich social life - meet and party with young travelers from every continent!
3. Get experience and recommendation letters for school or future plan
4. Explore the surrounding cities from Busan [ 50 mins to Ulsan / 1 hour to Gyeongju ]
5. Volunteer in Busan South Korea with people from different backgrounds [ balanced
6. Making Korean friends [ we have Korean Home Stay Program in which you can live with ]
7. Our program offers short-term classes for those who wish to learn Korean for
everyday use and needs. No prior knowledge of Korean is necessary at level one, and those
who have mastered the basics can enrol in levels two and three.
1. 4 stories Brand New building in the middle of city center / 5 mins walk to the department store & cinema and etc.
[ 1F: Local Restaurant / 2F : Language Cafe / 3F: Staff Dorms / 4F: Kitchen & Living Room with great view ]
2. Staff Dorm with Wifi access / A/C / air cleaner / well-organized facilities
3. Personal Locker / Automated Light / Digital Door Locks for security / water machines for purification every floor
4. 2 Female dorms available / Mix dorm available / 2 single beds / half private room for managers
5. Bedding / pillow / personal box / power outlet
#koreanlanguageschool ,#workinkorea ,#travelkorea ,#wwoofkorea ,#internshipinkorea ,#internshipkorea ,#workandtravelkorea ,#workawaykorea ,#volunteerkorea ,#cheaptraveltokorea ,#cheaptravelkorea ,#volunteerinkorea,#volunteerseoul,#volunteerbusan,#internshipkorea,#volunteeringkorea,#volunteerkorea,#cheaptravelkore