We're currently bringing an abandoned >7000 sq ft nursing home built in 1925 back to life to turn it into a BIKE & BED lodge. To fund our project, we are hosting travellers and dogs in part of the space and for that we need help on cleaning and housekeeping. All positions
21 horas por semana
Ajuda na limpeza: Ajude a limpar cozinhas, quartos, banheiros e outros espaços.
Cuidar & Arrumar: Troque as roupas de camas e deixe o ambiente delícia.
Administração: Ajude nos sistemas de booking e pagamentos.
Recepção: Ajude recebendo e atendendo hóspedes.
1 dia livre por semana
Quarto compartilhado: Conheça uma galera ficando em um quarto compartilhado.
Quarto da equipe: Você faz parte do time! Conheça a galera ficando junto deles.
Café da manhã: Você ganha um café da manhã daqueles pra começar o dia.
Almoço: Você ganha um almoço delícia diariamente.
Jantar: Você ganha um jantar preparado com amor diariamente.
Cozinhar a própria comida: Fique à vontade para usar nossa cozinha.
Lavanderia gratuita: A lavanderia é por nossa conta.
Bicicletas à vontade: Use nossas bikes à vonts, quando quiser.
Aulas de idiomas: Aprenda ou melhore uma outra língua. Oh yeah.
Tem que ter pelo menos 21 anos
Nacionalidades: todas menos Estados Unidos
Passagens, seguro viagem, transporte e visto
*️️️️️️️️️ Min Stay: 2 week
*️️️️️️️️️ Everyday but hours are flexible as long as rooms are ready (~ 1-3 hours)
LOCATION (15 minutes or less from most of Detroit's major attractions)
*️️️️️️️️️ 3.2km (2 miles) from Downtown Detroit
*️️️️️️️️️ 1.6km (1 mile) from Belle Isle (Detroit's famous & beautiful island park)
*️️️️️️️️️ Bikes are an important part of our regular transportation and as a volunteer you will have access to a bike during your stay so you can explore the city
*️️️️️️️️️ Single bed in shared room or private room depending on availability
*️️️️️️️️️ Groceries & basic food are included. Usually someone in the group volunteers to cook lunch/dinner for everyone so we can have a nice meal after our daily work. If there is something specific you'd like please mark the things you want on our white board in our kitchen.
Daily task will start with:
- Clean surfaces and floors of the general area, kitchen, bathroom
- Change and set up the beds after check out (check out time at noon; check in time at 3PM)
- Wash beddings, fold and put it back in place
After that, you can choose to help on:
- Community Work
All volunteers should:
- Help guests check-in when they arrive
- Post their fun moment during their stay on our facebook group
- Turn on/off the external light of the house depending on the time of the day
- Clean up after yourself
Spirit of the House:
- Mi casa es su casa: Treat our house like yours. Have a great time. Clean up after yourself. Leave the space better for the next traveller if you can.
- Keep Learning: We've all done things for the first time. Take the challenge and you will learn. When you face a challenge with your work, come to us with a suggestion instead of a question. Look around and if you see things could be done better? Change it.
- Work Hard Play Hard: How much you put into this experience will change how much you get out of the experience. Value your time and don't forget your initial goals of your stay.