Volunteer for teaching English, exchanging language, motivating students keep dreaming
Hello everyon!! We are a non-for-profit organization in Ho Chi Minh that has been helping ethic students from countryside and city students.
Here we help students overcome their fears and get passion in English. With English students can get the better job, better life. So join us, you join a hand to help the youth of Viet Nam, their families and our community through education. We help our country by empower the youth. Hope have you with us.
20 horas por semana
Ensine um idioma para hóspedes ou comunidades locais.
O que você recebe
2 dias livres por semana
Você terá uma cama em um quarto privado, ou seja, um quarto só para você
Você terá uma cama em um quarto compartilhado, ou seja, irá dividir o quarto com outras pessoas.
Você ganha almoço gratuito todos os dias que ficar aqui.
Você ganha jantar gratuito todos os dias que ficar aqui.
Você pode usar nossa lavanderia gratuitamente.
Bicicletas à vontade:
Use nossas bikes à vontade, quando quiser.
Carona na chegada:
Te buscamos na sua chegada a cidade e damos uma carona até aqui.
Aulas de idiomas:
Participe gratuitamente das aulas de idioma no nosso espaço.
Use nossa cozinha equipada:
Fique à vontade para usar nossa cozinha para cozinhar sua própria comida.
Ganhe um certificado de conclusão quando for embora.
Entre 18 e 40 anos
O que não está incluso
Passagens, seguro viagem, transporte e visto
– In Ho Chi Minh we have a low priced scheme for students wishing to learn English from volunteers. This first project consists of small classes from 5-12 students per class. We are also running a charitable project which is also based in Ho Chi Minh. The Charity project is a full teaching package including life skills advise, career counseling, accommodation, food, education for some of ethnics students. We outreach to poor regions of Vietnam to acquire young and willing Vietnamese people who are looking to make a difference in their hometown such as English teachers, tourguides, receptionists.... Thanks to the first low-priced classes we are able to provide this charity and provide accommodation and food for them as they learn.
- To every volunteer who devotes your time with us. We are also happy to award you with Volunteer certificate.
Atividades & Turnos
We looking for the volunteers who speak English fluently, you don’t need to have teaching experience. You don't have to prepare lesson plans, we’ve done it already. This style of class is talking 1 - 1 with the students, making friends and sharing your culture. Very easy for anyone and much more relaxing.
You help us 4 hours, morning or afternoon or nightime it's up our matching as well, and we send schedule beforehand a week so it's so convenience for your visiting city
- Speak English clearly, good accent
- No need experience
- No need prepare lesson plans
-Due to respect for the students, we need ask you for a dress code. Basically it’s normal dress for the ladies, and long pants for the men. We will provide a T-shirt so bring anything formal can pair with T-shirt.
-You use your time off as you want, but for some safety reasons we need to know some of your plans when you stay here with us, to keep you safe and in contact with us if anything happen.
- After the course, depend on your completion, we would provide you a certificate and a letter of recommendation (with our stamp)
- We have some rule in the house as well to keep everyone feel happy to share house together ( like hostel rules )