How to get the most out of your Worldpackers experience
In this video, Andrea explains how to get the most out of your Worldpackers experience, how to be fully prepared for volunteering and how to get the best reviews from your hosts.
Why should you watch this video?
This video is great for anyone in the Worldpackers community, whether you have never volunteered before or whether you’ve volunteered countless times. The tips provided in this video clearly highlight the best ways to carry yourself while volunteering so that you bring positivity into the lives of your peers, your community, and your Worldpackers hosts. After watching this video, you will understand how to have an incredible time while volunteering, and you’ll have a better idea of what it takes to get good reviews from your hosts.
This video is part of the Certificate “How To Be An Outstanding Worldpacker”.
What you'll learn in this video:
- The importance of transparency while volunteering
- Why you should have meaningful conversations with the hosts you are applying for
- How to be open-minded, flexible and adaptable
- How to really make your environment feel like home
- Be positive and be honest about your emotions
- The importance of developing new hard and soft skills
- How to just have fun with your Worldpackers experience
This is video is perfect for:
- First-time volunteers
- Seasoned volunteers looking to improve their volunteering experiences
- Volunteers eager to earn great reviews from their hosts
- Travelers looking to leave a positive impact on the people and places they visit