When you come to the center of disabled or orphans children in my country or even your country, I am sure that you will realize one thing, you're really lucky to be born intact, and there are ones loving family that always beside you. When playing with them, sharing and understanding their situations, you recognize the value of empathy, the value of loving family. You will live more responsibly with yourself .
18 Horas de ayuda por semana
Trabajo Social: Ayuda a la comunidad local.
Enseñar Idiomas: Da clases de idiomas a huéspedes o en una comunidad local.
3 dias libres por semana
Habitación compartida: Preparate para conocer gente mientras te alojas en una habitación compartida.
Almuerzo: El almuerzo gratis está servido para todos, consigue el tuyo!
Cena: Ten tu cena gratis antes de ir a dormir.
Lavandería gratis: Hay un lugar especial donde se lava la ropa sin costo.
Entre 18 y 65 años
Vuelos, Seguro de Viaje, Transporte Interno y Visa
Binh Minh special school and Center for people with disabilities Phuc Tue are currently taking care off over 190 disabled children. We are trying to connect these centers with the organizations or individuals to share the burden in the process. You can be:
1. Individual volunteer to take care of the children in those centers. Preferably those who study or work in physical therapy/rehabilitation
2. Benefactor/benefactress/sponsor to finance the centers so as to ameliorate the quality of their meals a special medical attention.
3. Organizations or individuals who can directly donate (or provide financial support) special facilities to help the rehabilitation and healthcare; computers, book, stationary to better the education; clothes, toys,..
We're not only supporting these 2 centers. We're also helping people of all ages in the miserable places from all around our country.
Working hours: 8:30 am – 4:00 (Mon – Fri) with a lunch from 11:00 – 2:00pm
• Applying physiotherapy to children in need
• Playing with the children
• Feeding the children during lunch time
• Working in the kitchen garden, providing veggies for the children’s meals
If you travel to Vietnam, we are looking forward to your spending time to visit the disable baby center along with teachers who taking care of them. and Especially, It would be great if you have specialized physical therapy method, you will help them to recover quickly, make them soon to integrated with social communities.
The cost is $7 per day for:
• Airport pick-up at Noi Bai International Airport, Hanoi
• Transport from office to your classes
• Internet connectivity
• Meals – two meals per day. We do not supply breakfast, but we have full kitchen facilities which you are free to use.
• Various scenic visits with students
• 24/7 support from our staff
• Participant certificate upon successful completion of the volunteer placement.