Autor do livro Eudaimonia, palavra grega que significa "realização", viajou por 2 anos seguidos antes de participar da equipe fundadora da Worldpackers onde atua há 4 anos como Diretor de Conteúdo e SEO.
• Mostly by traveling: making new friends, immersing in new cultures, learning new languages, sharing inspiring stories. Self-knowledge (It made possible get to know who I really am), Mindfulness and Consciousness.
• Book eater. Literally.
• "Traditional Stuff": Honors degree in Business Administration with Marketing specialization from ESPM (University of Advertisement and Marketing) in Sao Paulo, Brazil; APC (Sydney, Australia): Certificate II and III in Business Management; Kaplan International Colleges (Sydney, Australia) English for Business at Advanced Level;
• Ago/14 until now: Worldpackers founding team member
• Waiter, Kitchen Hand, Plumber, Construction Laborer, Christmas Tree Builder (I mean it) in Sydney, Australia.
• Marketing and Sales analyst at ST Consultant in São Paulo. Brazil.
Experiências de viagem
• Lived for 2 years in Australia (most of the time in a collaborative house), backpacking for 6 months through the Land Down Under, New Zealand, Fiji, Indonesia, Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand, Vietnam, Laos & Cambodia.
• Brazil is my favorite country in the world!
• South America: Argentina, Peru, Chile, Bolivia.
• Europe: Portugal and Germany.