Ô de Casa Hostel
2019 - BEST HOSTELS IN BRAZIL (By HostelWorld)
2019 - BEST HOSTEL FOR MALE SOLO (By HostelWorld)
2020 - BEST HOSTEL FOR SOLO TRAVALLERS (By HostelWorld)
2020 - SECOND BEST HOSTEL IN SOUTH AMERICA (By HostelWorld)
Ô de Casa is one of the most tradicional hostels in São Paulo, located in the vibrant Vila Madalena neighborhood (search and search, no other area beats Vila Madalena).
On our team Worldpackers play a big role so you will be surrounded by other fellow volunteers - around 8 at at time - sharing life, and a dorm.
People here work 32 hours a week for accommodation, breakfast, a meal a day, and discount at our bar and other partners.
Also, for every position you will get comissions. So, for top performances, count with some money on your pocket at the end of your stay. Again, for top performances. That means that we want you to come and live the experience at its best. It's not a formal job, it's quite easygoing and fun most of the times, but it demands responsability.
Want to hear more good stuff ?
- We have partnerships with lots of local bars. That means no paying to get into places.
- We have huge discounts for you at our bar.
- We offer meals whenever you work a 8h period.
- WE PAY YOU BACK THE WORLDPACKERS FEE IF YOU MADE IT ALL ALRIGHT. That's pretty good, right? So, if you bet the goals, promoted a good time here at the hostel, contributed to the vibe and made people's life better and easier during your time here, that is our gift for you. And that's a fee we love to pay when we have to :)
We try to reply to every application, but sometimes we are just not able to. Here are the guidelines to get a place at Ô de Casa team:
1) 99,5% of the volunteers we pick are applying for a period here longer than a month. We prefer, and so will you at the end.
2) 98,97% of the volunteers working here applyed not before 15 days before their arrival. House vibes change very often, and we only know if you are the one that we want 15 days before you become one of us.
I guess that's it.
If you think that's for you, drop us a line and we will cross your fingers for you to be joining our team!
At Ô de Casa you'll be surrounded by other Worldpacker volunteers, so you'll definitely make new friends! We're like one big family and I'm sure you'll feel like home!
As a worldpacker, you'll learn a lot and improve your skills. In our hostel, volunteers have responsibilities and autonomy. Your activities will be clear , we will keep you busy, and you will have an amount of hours a week to work at the hostel. From my experience with former Worldpackers, I'm sure you'll grow a lot as person from this collaborative way of life.
Check out this awesome video and feel a little bit of the good vibes we cultivate over here at Ô de Casa: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VowgPkbQBSo