Welcome to our project
A project dedicated to Agro-forest, unschooling & events.
We are an non profit association dedicated to a sustainable, well being and free education lifestyle, born in 2010 out of a dream to reconnect with nature and our true nature.
We receive volunteers and families.
We ask 2-3 hours of dedicated work, so there is lots of time to dedicate to yourself too :)
WHAT WE FOCUS ON
- Learning in freedom - Unschooling (learning according to our interests and passions and supporting each other). There is at least one child.
- Agro forest garden (using agro forest and permaculture tecniques)
- Wellbeing (through nature connection, Kundalini yoga, meditation, dance, music, healthy eating habits, retreats, sharing circles).
WHO ARE WE
Moabi, A Kundalini Yoga teacher passionate of live, nature, dance, creativity and learning in freedom
Manu, A curiose and friendly 9 year old boy.
Gennaro, A quite and friendly architect/Agro-forest professional dedicated and passionate about his work
PLEASE ONLY REQUEST IF YOU FOCUS ON ONE OF THESE:
- REAL INTEREST IN BEING A CHILD SUPPORTER
- ENJOY GARDENING AND HAVE A MINIMAL EXPERIENCE
- WANT TO RELAX AND MAKE SOME PRACTICES AT THE SAME TIME SUPPORT THIS PROJECT
Volunteer - CHILD SUPPORTER
Support a 10 year old boy to develop his interests... He is very creative, friendly, curios, very interested in animals, water, science, human body, dinosaurs and he can speak English. You can also come and share your passion with him (let us know what that is) and help him with his projects.
We receive also other families, so maybe other children to interact with, support, play games, share your interests.
(all year long)
- Love kids
- Enjoy playing imagination or games
p.s sometimes Manu is not here so other simple missions will be asked when he is not
Volunteer - ORGANIC GARDEN HELPER
To apply to this position you need to be really interested in the garden and have a basic knowledge about it
It will be given to you notions about our food forest garden and how it got so productive. In the garden the works are:
- Handling of organic material knowing to use
chainsaw and brush cutter
RELAX & SUPPORT
- Do not work (only the self cooking and cleaning)
- Able to relax, enjoy reading, walks, Yoga and meditation With Moabi some days a week...
- Support with 12e daily
What is there for you
- Place to sleep - Caravan or tent
- Communal kitchen with all necessary tools
& gas to cook
- Interesting books in our small library
- Compost toilet
- Hot Shower
- Washing machine
- Ride to shop
- Good vibe
- One time in the week Communal
- Music and dance Jam Session (once a month)
- Lots of free time :)
- Some Kundalini Yoga classes/meditations in the week
- Simple place
What is expected from you:
2 Hours work 6 days a week
+ 1 hour week dedicated to communal cleanings
Buy and cook your own meals
2 euros daily contribution
All the best!
Gennaro Cardone, born in 1982, is an architect and permaculturist specialized in reciprocal roof and soil regeneration. He is dedicated, perfectionist, and gives great importance to the aesthetic. The work functions as a meditation to Gennaro, who in eco- construction and land work finds peace of mind.
Moabi, born in 1980, is mother of Manu Inca. She loves life, enjoys living in the countryside and has three main passions: learning in freedom, kundalini yoga and dance. She co-founded Tribodar in 2010 with an aim of developing a sustainable and learning space according to everybody interests, passions and needs. Moabi has been specializing in k. yoga, and has been taking various courses and learning various activities related to wellbeing.
Manu Inca, born in 2010, is very curious. He is enjoying discovering the world and asking a lot of questions about many things. Mostly, he is interested in learning about human body, animals and space ships. He loves playing with water and listening to stories. He is able to speak English and loves it 🙂
99% of the people that come say they feel very much at home and with sweet care.