Explore Victoria Falls (Zambia) and experience TRUE Africa
Experience the real Africa whilst in Livingstone & enjoy true Zambian hospitality!
We are looking for enthusiastic, social, self-motivated people keen to be a part of our hardworking team & act as great ambassadors for our lodge.
Do you like taking pictures, social media, chatting with other guests, and getting involved? We are open to ideas, so if you have a skill you think we might need, send us a message!
Join our team!
Como você ajuda
20 horas por semana
Tire, edite e entregue fotos sensacionais.
Organizar Eventos e Festas:
Ajude a organizar e promover festas e atividades sociais.
Tome conta das mídias sociais.
Toque para entreter hóspedes, crianças ou comunidades locais.
O que você ganha
2 dias livres por semana
Você terá uma cama em um quarto privado, ou seja, um quarto só para você
Você terá uma cama em um quarto compartilhado, ou seja, irá dividir o quarto com outras pessoas.
Internet de Alta Velocidade:
Internet de alta velocidade para você trabalhar remotamente
Espaço de Trabalho Dedicado:
Espaço específico para você trabalhar remotamente
Tem que ter pelo menos 18 anos
Recebe voluntários sozinhos, casais e duplas de voluntários
Nacionalidades: todas menos Zâmbia
O que não está incluso
Passagens, seguro viagem, transporte e visto
We want Worldpackers who are enthusiastic, social, self-motivated and act as great ambassadors for our lodge. We would love to host Worldpackers who are keen to train our Zambian employees; from gardening to customer service to recycling / upcycling!
In Zambia, all volunteers or consultants are required to obtain a Business Visa upon arrival, this is valid for a maximum of 30 days. The cost is for the volunteer, US$50 (generally) paid directly upon arrival, please confirm your passport nationality is not restricted by Zambian Immigration. We will give you a letter to assist with this (easy process) but all volunteers MUST get a Business Visa.
Atividades & Turnos
TASKS: EVENTS, SOCIAL MEDIA, MARKETING, RESPONSIBLE TOURISM, BAR, RECEPTION.
The expected work week is certainly flexible but we need self-motivated people as we aren't here to hold your hand.
1. Assisting at the bar to sell cocktail jugs, specials etc. Up-selling.
2. Responsible Tourism: training in environmentalism, understanding recycling in general. Assisting with the counting, monitoring, recording what we recycle.
3. Engage with Instagram/ Facebook etc with daily posts i.e. with F & B specials, Livingstone tourism related posts, Jollyboys specific and events.
4. Ensure Jollyboys staff provides excellent service at all times to our guests, assisting guests courteously and efficiently. Leading by example.
- Please note: "overnight friends" will not be tolerated, you will be asked to leave immediately.
- No drugs will be tolerated WHATSOEVER; Zambia is a very conservative Christian country.
- No drinking on duty unless authorized by the Manager
- Be respectful, kind & considerate to everyone
- Be able to work independently, be proactive, and self-sufficient. Familiarize yourself with the department you will be assisting; the staff and their duties.
- Be outgoing and friendly with guests to promote Livingstone and the various activities.
- Report anything suspicious or problematic to the manager, whether its staff, facilities or guest related (i.e. no hot water, aggressive guests, leaking roof, bad food). This is really important for us to ensure our guests are happy and prevent bad reviews.
- No Business Visa = No work.
- No work = No deal.