Be a volunteer in a intercultural exchange NGO!
If you are looking for meaningful ways to travel with a purpose while volunteering our NGO is the right one for you! It will get you to experience cultural exchange while making a positive impact through opportunities for you to train the rural people at our center in skills development in Restaurant or Bar operations, Housekeepers chores, Bartenders, customer care and internships as well (:
Como você ajuda
16 horas por semana
Ajude pintando, esculpindo ou desenhando.
Ajude comunidades locais.
Ensine ou ajude hóspedes ou comunidades locais a praticar um esporte.
Ensine um idioma para hóspedes ou comunidades locais.
O que você recebe
2 dias livres por semana
Você terá uma cama em um quarto privado, ou seja, um quarto só para você
Café da manhã:
Você ganha café da manhã gratuito todos os dias que ficar aqui.
Descontos em tours:
Ganhe descontos em tours ou passeios pela cidade.
Eventos de graça:
Ganhe entrada gratuita para os melhores eventos da cidade.
Participe dos nossos pub crawls pelos bares da cidade!
Bicicletas à vontade:
Use nossas bikes à vontade, quando quiser.
Aulas de idiomas:
Participe gratuitamente das aulas de idioma no nosso espaço.
Use nossa cozinha equipada:
Fique à vontade para usar nossa cozinha para cozinhar sua própria comida.
Ganhe um certificado de conclusão quando for embora.
Inglês Fluente ou Francês Fluente
Entre 18 e 77 anos
Recebe voluntários sozinhos, casais e duplas de voluntários
O que não está incluso
Passagens, seguro viagem, transporte e visto
Duration (Minimum Two-Weeks and Maximum Five Weeks Commitment):
Location of the Project: Musanze Nyakinama
Project length: Min 2 weeks - Max 5 weeks
Arrival Airport: Kigali International Airport
Volunteer Work: promoting environmental education and conservation programs under the Red Rocks initiative
Age: 18-5. Age Exceptions: this project accepts volunteers who are 18-50 years old
Number of Volunteers: 2-3 international volunteers
Accommodations: Includes bed and breakfast (BB) at 18 USD
Airport Transfers: Airport transfers are included for 93 USD on both arrival and departure days
Orientation: All necessary training and introductions provided upon arrival
Support: Comprehensive and professional pre-departure travel guidance is offered by our experienced local field team.
What's not Included
Flights, entry visa (between $100 USD), travel heal
Atividades & Turnos
• Preparing activities to promote cultural heritage preservation
• Engage in agricultural practices embedded with climate change knowledge to enable our farming cooperatives acquire new farming skills that contribute to climate change awareness
• Develop success stories from our community project that will be shared in order to encourage and engage other communities
• Contributing enrichment ideas for the community initiative
• Assisting staff with educative outreach programs for our members at local schools
• Helping to build and maintain enclosures
• Giving tours and educating the public
Please note that volunteer tasks depend on the current needs of the community and the Volunteers might only participate in some or all of the tasks
Schedule: Volunteers are expected to work six days per week, with Sundays off. Volunteers will work 8 hours a day (8:00 to 16:00) but will always be on
The objectives of the Red Rocks Initiative are as follows:
1. Provides impact full means of empowering rural villages through community activities specializing in sustainable travel programs that, addresses community impact, both socially and economic while also promoting eco-friendly practices and environmental responsibility in the communities and all these programs are supported by our charity arm Red Rocks initiative
2. Education: to educate the people from within our community about activities like tree-planting for conservation efforts and carrying out discussion between visiting people and our members which can accelerate the exchange of knowledge through photography skill sharing workshops or even drumming programs that will educate both participants especially young children, we provide relevant opportunities for visiting groups to appreciate the important value of Rwanda