Classes for free or at low fee (full cost covered of travel and accommodation for volunteers still) in rural areas, poor areas and families… created by volunteers with or without specialized in teaching English, not yet professional organization although,will bring a lot of good opportunities for people who do not get job, people with low incomes, migrants, poor families circumstances…to be educated, be improved the skills…,to expand their future
18 horas por semana
Trabalho social: Ajude comunidades locais.
Ensinar idiomas: Ensine um idioma para hóspedes ou comunidades locais.
3 dias livres por semana
Quarto compartilhado: Conheça uma galera ficando em um quarto compartilhado.
Almoço: Você ganha um almoço delícia diariamente.
Jantar: Você ganha um jantar preparado com amor diariamente.
Lavanderia gratuita: A lavanderia é por nossa conta.
Entre 18 e 65 anos
Passagens, seguro viagem, transporte e visto
We cooperate with organization, schools, and families in some local areas to maintain English classes for social activities like that.
We need English-speaking volunteers from all over the world to come and help us with our volunteer English teaching program to help students improve their English language skills and give them the opportunity to improve their lives.
The volunteer placement is to teach English in Hanoi
• The program is ongoing and duration begins from one month upwards - there is no limit to the duration.
• The age of the students range between 6 and 14 years, not all in the same classroom, of course
• Number of teaching hours per week – 20
• Accommodation and food are free
Volunteers will help students with English pronunciation, communication and listening skills. In addition to this, you will help us hold extra curricular activities for them, which will assist in developing their language usage skills.
Volunteers will be required to:
- Prepare the lesson plans including teaching aids, games, and activities…
- Teach the lessons
- Collaborate with teaching assistant to manage the class.
- Give feedback and recommendation to management regarding students’ performa
The schedule for every week is as follows:
- 5 days teaching English to children in rural areas, and workers in industrial parks in suburban Hanoi, combined with visits to cultural sites in and around Hanoi with students.
- 2 days free either stay home or to travel to visit various sites, interact with indigenous people, and students in Hanoi or other beautiful places in Vietnam.
- No volunteer may report to work under the influence of alcohol, narcotics, hallucinogenic, or other illegal drugs or prescription controlled substances.