Daycare assitant for disabled children at Hanoi, Vietnam
When you come to the center of disabled or orphans children in my country or even your country, I am sure that you will realize one thing, you're really lucky to be born intact, and there are ones loving family that always beside you.
When playing with them, sharing and understanding their situations, you recognize the value of empathy, the value of loving family. You will live more responsibly with yourself .
18 horas por semana
Ajude comunidades locais.
Ensine um idioma para hóspedes ou comunidades locais.
O que você recebe
3 dias livres por semana
Você terá uma cama em um quarto compartilhado, ou seja, irá dividir o quarto com outras pessoas.
Você ganha almoço gratuito todos os dias que ficar aqui.
Você ganha jantar gratuito todos os dias que ficar aqui.
Você pode usar nossa lavanderia gratuitamente.
Entre 18 e 65 anos
O que não está incluso
Passagens, seguro viagem, transporte e visto
Binh Minh special school and Center for people with disabilities Phuc Tue are currently taking care off over 190 disabled children. We are trying to connect these centers with the organizations or individuals to share the burden in the process. You can be:
1. Individual volunteer to take care of the children in those centers. Preferably those who study or work in physical therapy/rehabilitation
2. Benefactor/benefactress/sponsor to finance the centers so as to ameliorate the quality of their meals a special medical attention.
3. Organizations or individuals who can directly donate (or provide financial support) special facilities to help the rehabilitation and healthcare; computers, book, stationary to better the education; clothes, toys,..
We're not only supporting these 2 centers. We're also helping people of all ages in the miserable places from all around our country.
Atividades & Turnos
Working hours: 8:30 am – 4:00 (Mon – Fri) with a lunch from 11:00 – 2:00pm
• Applying physiotherapy to children in need
• Playing with the children
• Feeding the children during lunch time
• Working in the kitchen garden, providing veggies for the children’s meals
If you travel to Vietnam, we are looking forward to your spending time to visit the disable baby center along with teachers who taking care of them. and Especially, It would be great if you have specialized physical therapy method, you will help them to recover quickly, make them soon to integrated with social communities.
The cost is $7 per day for:
• Airport pick-up at Noi Bai International Airport, Hanoi
• Transport from office to your classes
• Internet connectivity
• Meals – two meals per day. We do not supply breakfast, but we have full kitchen facilities which you are free to use.
• Various scenic visits with students
• 24/7 support from our staff
• Participant certificate upon successful completion of the volunteer placement.