Unique experience helping youths and the SURF community of Itacare/BA/Brazil
Our Social Project helps environmental acts and children start surfing in Itacaré community, one of the best surf and paradise spot in Brazil!
The main goal is to get the volunteer involved with different social-environmental activities which aims to help a sustainable social development of the community.
But for making your stay completed, there is a cost for help running the activities.
18 horas por semana
Ensine ou ajude hóspedes ou comunidades locais a praticar um esporte.
Ajude comunidades locais.
O que você recebe
2 dias livres por semana
Você terá uma cama em um quarto compartilhado, ou seja, irá dividir o quarto com outras pessoas.
Café da manhã:
Você ganha café da manhã gratuito todos os dias que ficar aqui.
Você ganha almoço gratuito todos os dias que ficar aqui.
Descontos em restaurantes:
Ganhe descontos em restaurantes nas redondezas.
Pranchas de surf:
Use nossas pranchas à vontade, quando quiser.
Aulas de surf:
Participe gratuitamente das nossas aulas de surf em praias da cidade.
Use nossa cozinha equipada:
Fique à vontade para usar nossa cozinha para cozinhar sua própria comida.
Tem que ter pelo menos 18 anos
O que não está incluso
Passagens, seguro viagem, transporte e visto
We offer together with the social activities some special and local Environmental actions and Adventure.
From partnerships with different local groups, our project offer, for example, aid in the spawning of turtles (PROJECT TAMAR), as well as SUP paddling in the river to the Waterfall with a guide showing all the local ecosystem, Surf and Capoeira lessons, Beach tracks, Yoga and much more!
Definitely you will have the best way to experience the beautiful Itacaré, Bahia - Brazil!
For that, we are a PAID program just in order to cover the operational cost of the project. As we are a Social project, our aim is to help the sustainable development of the community, and the cost is to cover your traveling expenses with the best local prices (Accommodation and Meal), the activities and adm work involved, and a donation directly to the community.
Atividades & Turnos
* Voluntary work to help the needy children in the surf world (Normally during the morning, varying according to the climatic conditions);
* Exchange of life experience with the local community;
* Help the local community to build an environmentally friendly place (Environmental activities: e.g. cleaning beaches, help in the spawning of turtles [Normally during the afternoon, varying according to the climatic conditions]);
* Surfing Lessons for the participant. Normally in the morning, varying according to the weather conditions.
* The Volunteer must sign a term of responsibility;
* To know more about the costs of accommodation, food, surfing lessons, as well as donation to social projects contact us.