Build Our Community Through English Education & Cultural Exchange
Founded in 2014, we are an organisation for educational development & cultural exchange. We aim to give our students the best chance possible to improve their English skills, to find a good job and improve their overall well-being. You'll help by teaching English in Hanoi, and you'll get cultural exchange through weekly teambuilding/coffee shop/picnic/day trip/VCV monthly meet up and monthly charity & by learning Vietnamese. Come help us! =)
4 Horas de ayuda por día
Da clases de idiomas a huéspedes o comunidades locales.
2 dias libres por semana
Tendrás una cama en un cuarto compartido con otros viajeros.
Tienes derecho a desayunos gratis cada día de tu estadía.
Tienes derecho a almuerzos gratis cada día de tu estadía.
Tienes derecho a cenas gratis cada día de tu estadía.
Descuentos en alojamiento:
Obtén descuentos para quedarte en otros hostales.
Puedes usar libremente nuestra lavandería.:
Hay un lugar especial donde se lava la ropa sin costo.
Obtén tragos y comidas gratis.
Obtén pases gratis a las mejores fiestas de la ciudad.
Obtén pases gratis para los mejores eventos de la ciudad.
Clases de idiomas:
Toma clases de idiomas gratis en nuestro espacio.
Más de 18 años
Admite voluntarios solos, parejas y dúos
Lo que no está incluído
Vuelos, Seguro de Viaje, Transporte Interno y Visa
1. Help with teaching English in our non-profit classes in Hanoi centre.
1.1. Teach English to kid.
- Age: 5-15 years old.
- Class size: 6-15.
- Material: teaching assistants, detailed lesson plan, list of games, whiteboard, flash cards (4-8 years old).
- Support by our Vietnamese-speaking assistant will be on hand to help you explain lesson plans to the children and other volunteers.
- The children are very nice, enthusiastic and eager to learn.
- They have some experiences with learning English previously.
1.2. Teach English to adult.
- Age: 16+ years old.
- Class size: 6-15.
- Material: teaching assistants, general lesson plan, list of games, whiteboard and computer.
- Other volunteers and Vietnamese teaching-assistant will be on hand to help you explain lesson plans to the beginner students.
- Help with pronunciation, speaking, listening.
- The students are enthusiastic learners,
Actividades & Turnos
Besides teaching students inside the class we aim to increase their confidence, conversational abilities and skills in the workplace. This is done by having a cultural exchange between volunteers and students, including kids and adults on Sundays (which are optional for volunteers to attend). We focus on activities such as pick up trash, free talk, picnic, food tour, field trip, football, etc.
- This is a great way to share experience, explore Vietnam and participate in cultural exchanges through the local people, foods, and customs.
- This is the perfect opportunity if you have any work experiences/skills to share with the students. They also are happy to share with your local culture.
VCV seeks English speaking volunteers from all over the world who are social, friendly, hardworking, funny and responsible. We also would like volunteers who are easy going, and talkative to help create a friendly family-like environment around the dinner table
We do not require a teaching certificate as well as teaching experience, but we require that you speak English to an advanced level and with a clear accent. We ask of this because we hope to give our students the best quality experience and education.