The center has 80 disabled children and adults, aged between 2 and 22 years (four classes). Their disabilities include Down’s syndrome, cerebral palsy, autism, children who are victims of Agent Orange, and various other mental disorders. The number of children varies from time to time. The center tailors its educational programs to suit each individual, and employs the use of psychotherapy, modern medicine and other traditional therapies.
5 Horas de ayuda por día
Enseñar Idiomas: Da clases de idiomas a huéspedes o en una comunidad local.
Trabajo Social: Ayuda a la comunidad local.
Redes Sociales: Ayuda a construir y mantener las redes sociales atrayendo clientes.
Pintura y Decoración: Ayuda a mantener la apariencia adentro y afuera del edificio.
2 dias libres por semana
Habitación compartida: Preparate para conocer gente mientras te alojas en una habitación compartida.
Almuerzo: El almuerzo gratis está servido para todos, consigue el tuyo!
Cena: Ten tu cena gratis antes de ir a dormir.
Lavandería gratis: Hay un lugar especial donde se lava la ropa sin costo.
Entre 18 y 65 años
Vuelos, Seguro de Viaje, Transporte Interno y Visa
Here are some tasks that you as a volunteer can do there:
Caring for and playing with disabled children.
Feeding the children during lunch time.
Initiating campaigns for donations of books, old clothes, old shoes for the children (depends on volunteers).
Help the center do gardening to provide food for the children.
Become involved in community and school-based projects.
Here is a link to the video presentation of this program: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fGD2TShfTwI&t=5s
- Day One: Volunteers will come to the office, be introduced to the staff at the placements where you will be working.
- Weekdays: While our programs are flexible and can be fitted to your requirements, a typical day is as follows: Working hours: 9:00 am – 4.00 pm (Mon - Thu) with a lunch break from 11.30 am - 2.00 pm
-Weekends: volunteers have time off and usually just relax or take the opportunity to explore other parts of Hanoi and Vietnam.
- Over 18 years of age
- Fluent in English
- Initiative spirit and like to work with disabled children.
- Patient, creative and active in this particular working environment.
- Having a medical background and/or experience in working with people with disabilities is advantageous, however, volunteers without experience will still be able to join in various activities as the students are always very keen to be around foreigners.