We are a non-profit English center in Hanoi which is opened to help mostly children as well as students who don't have a lot of money to join in an English course. We have been doing this for many years, until now it has been 4 - 5 years since we started, we did not have many helps from the volunteers because there are not volunteers here in Vietnam . So we hope that we can find some volunteers who is willing to help us with this.
20 Horas de ayuda por semana
Enseñar Idiomas: Da clases de idiomas a huéspedes o en una comunidad local.
2 dias libres por semana
Habitación compartida: Preparate para conocer gente mientras te alojas en una habitación compartida.
Habitación del equipo: Eres parte de un equipo! Conócelos en tu dormitorio.
Desayuno: Obtén tu desayuno gratis, la comida más importante del día.
Almuerzo: El almuerzo gratis está servido para todos, consigue el tuyo!
Cena: Ten tu cena gratis antes de ir a dormir.
Tragos gratis: Bebe! Obtén tragos deliciosos y gratis para ti.
Fiestas gratis: ¡Que siga la fiesta! Accede a fiestas gratis y diviértete toda la noche.
Traslado: ¡No te preocupes! Te buscamos sin costo para que llegues a nuestro lugar.
Clases de idiomas: Aprende o mejora tus conocimientos de idiomas.
Certificado: Obtén un certificado una vez que hayas terminado tu experiencia.
Vuelos, Seguro de Viaje, Transporte Interno y Visa
We are looking for volunteers in the Teaching English field who might fall in love with Hanoi city, the sweetest children that get so excited to learn English from foreigners. Please come and join my center.
I am Amy Vũ and I run a non-profit English center in Hanoi which is opened to help mostly children as well as students who don't have a lot of money to join in an english course. We realize the importance of english and having fun while learning. According to the area located in downtown, we have no tourists or a few of foreigners. The students have no opportunities to use English in real life; therefore we'd love that volunteers can come and help them practice speaking English with several games and activities while learning new materials. Generally, the students’ level of spoken English is pretty low - the beginner level.
1. Teaching techniques bilaterally: If you are/are not a teacher, we are willing to hear your Teaching English experience and share our one with you.
2. Exploring the rural areas (Vietnamese traditional craft villages, folk music, stunning scenes, ancient pagodas or temples,…) in your free time.
3. Eating home-cooked and traditional Vietnamese food in both schools (where you will work) and areas (around our center).
*️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️Note: Food and Drinks for Free: We will provide you a lunch and dinner everyday.
4. Meeting friendly local people surrounding teaching locations. They are always eager to get to know more about volunteers ( It's similar to the reason why you would like to explore Vietnamese people and tradition ^_^).
5. Free accomodation: You will live with us in our convenient and cozy house.