Let's help a thousand Vietnamese students, children have a better future in Hanoi city and discover popular place in Vietnam
We are a non-profit English center in Hanoi which is opened to help mostly children as well as students who don't have a lot of money to join in an English course. We have been doing this for many years, until now it has been 4 - 5 years since we started, we did not have many helps from the volunteers because there are not volunteers here in Hanoi, Vietnam . So we hope that we can find some volunteers who is willing to help us with this.
20 hours of help per week
Teach a language to guests or local communities.
What you get
2 days off per week
You will have a bed in a shared room, which means you will share the same room with other travelers.
You will have a bed in a shared room, which means you will share the same room with other people.
You are entitled to a free breakfast, every day of your stay.
You are entitled to a free lunch, every day of your stay.
You are entitled to a free dinner, every day of your stay.
Get free drinks or beverages.:
Drink up! Get free and tasty drinks for yourself.
Get free entrance for the best parties in town.
We will pick you up when you arrive, and take you to our property.
Take free language classes at our place.
Get a certificate of completion after you finish your experience.
Accepts solo applications and also couples and pairs
What's not included
Flights, Travel Insurance, Internal Transportation and Visa
We are looking for volunteers in the Teaching English field who might fall in love with Hanoi city, the sweetest children that get so excited to learn English from foreigners. Please come and join my center.
I am Amy Vũ and I run a non-profit English center in Hanoi which is opened to help mostly children as well as students who don't have a lot of money to join in an english course. We realize the importance of english and having fun while learning. According to the area located in downtown, we have no tourists or a few of foreigners. The students have no opportunities to use English in real life; therefore we'd love that volunteers can come and help them practice speaking English with several games and activities while learning new materials. Generally, the students’ level of spoken English is pretty low - the beginner level.
Activities & Shift
1. Teaching techniques bilaterally: If you are/are not a teacher, we are willing to hear your Teaching English experience and share our one with you.
2. Exploring the rural areas (Vietnamese traditional craft villages, folk music, stunning scenes, ancient pagodas or temples,…) in your free time.
3. Eating home-cooked and traditional Vietnamese food in both schools (where you will work) and areas (around our center).
*️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️Note: Food and Drinks for Free: We will provide you a lunch and dinner everyday.
4. Meeting friendly local people surrounding teaching locations. They are always eager to get to know more about volunteers ( It's similar to the reason why you would like to explore Vietnamese people and tradition ^_^).
5. Free accomodation: You will live with us in our convenient and cozy house.