Hello everyon!! We are a non-for-profit organization in Ho Chi Minh that has been helping ethic students from countryside and city students. Here we help students overcome their fears and get passion in English. With English students can get the better job, better life. So join us, you join a hand to help the youth of Viet Nam, their families and our community through education. We help our country by empower the youth. Hope have you with us.
20 Horas de ayuda por semana
Enseñar Idiomas: Da clases de idiomas a huéspedes o en una comunidad local.
2 dias libres por semana
Habitación privada: Ten una habitación privada para relajarte por tu cuenta.
Habitación compartida: Preparate para conocer gente mientras te alojas en una habitación compartida.
Almuerzo: El almuerzo gratis está servido para todos, consigue el tuyo!
Cena: Ten tu cena gratis antes de ir a dormir.
Cocina tu propia comida: Siéntete libre de preparar tu propia comida aquí.
Lavandería gratis: Hay un lugar especial donde se lava la ropa sin costo.
Bicicletas a tu disposición: ¡Sube a mi bicicleta! Uso libre de bicicletas.
Traslado: ¡No te preocupes! Te buscamos sin costo para que llegues a nuestro lugar.
Clases de idiomas: Aprende o mejora tus conocimientos de idiomas.
Certificado: Obtén un certificado una vez que hayas terminado tu experiencia.
Entre 18 y 40 años
Vuelos, Seguro de Viaje, Transporte Interno y Visa
– In Ho Chi Minh we have a low priced scheme for students wishing to learn English from volunteers. This first project consists of small classes from 5-12 students per class. We are also running a charitable project which is also based in Ho Chi Minh. The Charity project is a full teaching package including life skills advise, career counseling, accommodation, food, education for some of ethnics students. We outreach to poor regions of Vietnam to acquire young and willing Vietnamese people who are looking to make a difference in their hometown such as English teachers, tourguides, receptionists.... Thanks to the first low-priced classes we are able to provide this charity and provide accommodation and food for them as they learn.
- To every volunteer who devotes your time with us. We are also happy to award you with Volunteer certificate.
We looking for the volunteers who speak English fluently, you don’t need to have teaching experience. You don't have to prepare lesson plans, we’ve done it already. This style of class is talking 1 - 1 with the students, making friends and sharing your culture. Very easy for anyone and much more relaxing.
You help us 4 hours, morning or afternoon or nightime it's up our matching as well, and we send schedule beforehand a week so it's so convenience for your visiting city
- Speak English clearly, good accent
- No need experience
- No need prepare lesson plans
-Due to respect for the students, we need ask you for a dress code. Basically it’s normal dress for the ladies, and long pants for the men. We will provide a T-shirt so bring anything formal can pair with T-shirt.
-You use your time off as you want, but for some safety reasons we need to know some of your plans when you stay here with us, to keep you safe and in contact with us if anything happen.
- After the course, depend on your completion, we would provide you a certificate and a letter of recommendation (with our stamp)
- We have some rule in the house as well to keep everyone feel happy to share house together ( like hostel rules )