Sawil Pax Upendo Academy Children's Centre serves less fortunate rural children in Tanzania, East Africa. We need volunteers to promote our activities while they are at the centre to let people see what is happening really and influence them to get involved. We don't know much about visual communication and marketing. The power of media is great, the skills of the volunteer in this matter will create a lasting impact to the kids and us.
20 Horas de ayuda por semana
Producción de Videos: Crea videos digitales.
Fotografía: Toma fotos increíbles.
Redes Sociales: Ayuda a construir y mantener las redes sociales atrayendo clientes.
2 dias libres por semana
Habitación compartida: Preparate para conocer gente mientras te alojas en una habitación compartida.
Desayuno: Obtén tu desayuno gratis, la comida más importante del día.
Almuerzo: El almuerzo gratis está servido para todos, consigue el tuyo!
Cena: Ten tu cena gratis antes de ir a dormir.
Descuentos en alojamiento: ¡Siéntete libre para explorar! Obtén descuentos en lugares amigos.
Lavandería gratis: Hay un lugar especial donde se lava la ropa sin costo.
Tours gratis: No te pierdas de nada! Obtén tours gratis y explora.
Clases de idiomas: Aprende o mejora tus conocimientos de idiomas.
Certificado: Obtén un certificado una vez que hayas terminado tu experiencia.
Entre 18 y 80 años
Vuelos, Seguro de Viaje, Transporte Interno y Visa
We expect the Worldpackers to be copperative and use fully their skills to make a difference in the lives of these kids through their Video making, Photography and Social media skills free of charge.
We expect them to be the catalyst for change in the lives of these kids as their skills will bring many people to join Sawil Pax Upendo Academy Children's Centre.
Worldpackers will receive love, care and free breakfast, free tour to local museum and the city plus Swahili language class and cultural exchange from us.
We will treat them with kindness, value and love.
- Working with kids and our staff in the centre,
- Visiting kids in their respective families,
- Writing attractive stories on the project and share with people in their connections,
- Making videos, taking pictures and promoting the activities of the centre on social media, conferences, shows, public places and any other media which the volunteer has access to,
- Train/advice the staff on marketing and communication skills,
- Making flyers and any promotional materials for the centre to share in social media,
- Influence people around the world to join and support Sawil Pax Upendo Academy.
1. The volunteer has to prepare his/her contribution for food, accommodation and laundry. We wanted to offer everything free of charge but our financial crises made it impossible. If a volunteer accept to stay in a host family, he/she will have to contribute US $84 PER WEEK and for the one who decide to stay in the lodge will be contributing US $154 per week.
2. Volunteering at our place if free. No one is paying anything to our Board of Directors to be accepted to volunteer at our place. The contribution above is for your daily life here and not our office and remember we add on it our resources because we offer free breakfast, city tour and museum tour. Understand the Government charges US $250 for being allowed to enter the country and volunteer. The government provide for that amount a Business Visa valid for 90 days which allows a volunteer to enter and volunteering in Tanzania.