Teaching English for students in Halong bay
Ha Long Bay, World Heritage site, the most beautiful place with amazing beaches, sea and caves in Vietnam.
We’re looking for teachers that have a passion for teaching, help our community and a strong desire to learn as much as they can about this beautiful and diverse country.
20 horas por semana
Ajude comunidades locais.
Ensine um idioma para hóspedes ou comunidades locais.
O que você recebe
2 dias livres por semana
Você terá uma cama em um quarto compartilhado, ou seja, irá dividir o quarto com outras pessoas.
Você ganha almoço gratuito todos os dias que ficar aqui.
Você ganha jantar gratuito todos os dias que ficar aqui.
Você pode usar nossa lavanderia gratuitamente.
Use nossa cozinha equipada:
Fique à vontade para usar nossa cozinha para cozinhar sua própria comida.
Entre 18 e 70 anos
O que não está incluso
Passagens, seguro viagem, transporte e visto
We cooperate with social enterprise in Halong bay to maintain English classes for social activities like that.
We need English-speaking volunteers from all over the world to come and help us with our volunteer English teaching program to help students improve their English language skills and give them the opportunity to improve their lives.
The volunteer placement is to teach English in Halong bay
• The program is ongoing and duration begins from one month upwards - there is no limit to the duration.
• The age of the students range between 6 and 14 years, not all in the same classroom, of course
• Number of teaching hours per week – 20
• Accommodation and food are free
Atividades & Turnos
Volunteers will help students with English pronunciation, communication and listening skills. In addition to this, you will help us hold extra curricular activities for them, which will assist in developing their language usage skills.
Volunteers will be required to:
- Prepare the lesson plans including teaching aids, games, and activities…
- Teach the lessons
- Collaborate with teaching assistant to manage the class.
- Give feedback and recommendation to management regarding students’ performs
The schedule for every week is as follows:
- 5 days teaching English for students.
- 2 days free either stay home or to travel to visit various sites, interact with indigenous people, and students in Halong or other beautiful places in Vietnam.