Founded in 2014, we are an organisation for educational development, cultural exchange. We aim to give our students the best chance possible to improve their English skills, to find a good job and improve their overall well-being. 1. How’s your help? - Teach English in Hanoi. 2. What’s else you will do to gain cultural exchange - Weekly teambuilding/coffee shop/picnic/day trip/VCV monthly meet up and monthly charity. - Learning Vietnamese
4 horas por dia
Cuidar de crianças: Encontre um novo propósito de vida educando e cuidando de crianças
Ensinar esportes: Ensine algum tipo de esporte.
Ensinar idiomas: Ensine um idioma para hóspedes ou comunidades locais.
2 dias livres por semana
Quarto compartilhado: Conheça uma galera ficando em um quarto compartilhado.
Café da manhã: Você ganha um café da manhã daqueles pra começar o dia.
Almoço: Você ganha um almoço delícia diariamente.
Jantar: Você ganha um jantar preparado com amor diariamente.
Descontos em hospedagem: Descole descontos para se hospedar em parceiros.
Lavanderia gratuita: A lavanderia é por nossa conta.
Drinks na faixa!: Porque você merece economizar no pileque.
Festas na faixa!: Caia na noite e curta as melhores festas da cidade!
Eventos na faixa!: Curta os melhores eventos da região!
Aulas de idiomas: Aprenda ou melhore uma outra língua. Oh yeah.
Entre 18 e 50 anos
Nacionalidades: todas menos Vietnã
Passagens, seguro viagem, transporte e visto
1. Help with teaching English in our non-profit classes in Hanoi centre.
1.1. Teach English to kid.
- Age: 5-15 years old.
- Class size: 6-15.
- Material: teaching assistants, detailed lesson plan, list of games, whiteboard, flash cards (4-8 years old).
- Support by our Vietnamese-speaking assistant will be on hand to help you explain lesson plans to the children and other volunteers.
- The children are very nice, enthusiastic and eager to learn.
- They have some experiences with learning English previously.
1.2. Teach English to adult.
- Age: 16+ years old.
- Class size: 6-15.
- Material: teaching assistants, general lesson plan, list of games, whiteboard and computer.
- Other volunteers and Vietnamese teaching-assistant will be on hand to help you explain lesson plans to the beginner students.
- Help with pronunciation, speaking, listening.
- The students are enthusiastic learners,
Besides teaching students inside the class we aim to increase their confidence, conversational abilities and skills in the workplace. This is done by having a cultural exchange between volunteers and students, including kids and adults on Sundays (which are optional for volunteers to attend). We focus on activities such as pick up trash, free talk, picnic, food tour, field trip, football, etc.
- This is a great way to share experience, explore Vietnam and participate in cultural exchanges through the local people, foods, and customs.
- This is the perfect opportunity if you have any work experiences/skills to share with the students. They also are happy to share with your local culture.
VCV seeks English speaking volunteers from all over the world who are social, friendly, hardworking, funny and responsible. We also would like volunteers who are easy going, and talkative to help create a friendly family-like environment around the dinner table
We do not require a teaching certificate as well as teaching experience, but we require that you speak English to an advanced level and with a clear accent. We ask of this because we hope to give our students the best quality experience and education.