The center has 80 disabled children and adults, aged between 2 and 22 years (four classes). Their disabilities include Down’s syndrome, cerebral palsy, autism, children who are victims of Agent Orange, and various other mental disorders. The number of children varies from time to time. The center tailors its educational programs to suit each individual, and employs the use of psychotherapy, modern medicine and other traditional therapies.
5 horas por dia
Ensinar idiomas: Ensine um idioma para hóspedes ou comunidades locais.
Trabalho social: Ajude comunidades locais.
Mídias sociais: Crie ou tome conta das mídias sociais.
Pintar & Decorar: Ajude a manter a beleza interna e externa do lugar.
2 dias livres por semana
Quarto compartilhado: Conheça uma galera ficando em um quarto compartilhado.
Almoço: Você ganha um almoço delícia diariamente.
Jantar: Você ganha um jantar preparado com amor diariamente.
Lavanderia gratuita: A lavanderia é por nossa conta.
Entre 18 e 65 anos
Passagens, seguro viagem, transporte e visto
Here are some tasks that you as a volunteer can do there:
Caring for and playing with disabled children.
Feeding the children during lunch time.
Initiating campaigns for donations of books, old clothes, old shoes for the children (depends on volunteers).
Help the center do gardening to provide food for the children.
Become involved in community and school-based projects.
Here is a link to the video presentation of this program: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fGD2TShfTwI&t=5s
- Day One: Volunteers will come to the office, be introduced to the staff at the placements where you will be working.
- Weekdays: While our programs are flexible and can be fitted to your requirements, a typical day is as follows: Working hours: 9:00 am – 4.00 pm (Mon - Thu) with a lunch break from 11.30 am - 2.00 pm
-Weekends: volunteers have time off and usually just relax or take the opportunity to explore other parts of Hanoi and Vietnam.
- Over 18 years of age
- Fluent in English
- Initiative spirit and like to work with disabled children.
- Patient, creative and active in this particular working environment.
- Having a medical background and/or experience in working with people with disabilities is advantageous, however, volunteers without experience will still be able to join in various activities as the students are always very keen to be around foreigners.