Living happily as a family in another country and participating in a lot of activities with local people is the best way to understand the culture, habits and customs of this country. At the same time, you can help them heighten awarence, have more experience, have more income, inprove their lives, especially the poor families. You are a part of our family. Come and enjoy a amazing different life.
5 horas por dia
Cuidar & Arrumar: Troque as roupas de camas e deixe o ambiente delícia.
Ajuda na limpeza: Ajude a limpar cozinhas, quartos, banheiros e outros espaços.
Recepção: Ajude recebendo e atendendo hóspedes.
Administração: Ajude nos sistemas de booking e pagamentos.
2 dias livres por semana
Quarto compartilhado: Conheça uma galera ficando em um quarto compartilhado.
Almoço: Você ganha um almoço delícia diariamente.
Jantar: Você ganha um jantar preparado com amor diariamente.
Lavanderia gratuita: A lavanderia é por nossa conta.
Entre 18 e 65 anos
Passagens, seguro viagem, transporte e visto
- We have volunteer houses in a lot of different areas such as Ha Noi, Thai Nguyen, Lao Cai, Da Nang, Ho Chi Minh ... You can choose one or more in order to understand more about the cultural characteristics of each region.
- Joining this program will have an opportunity to visit many places, meet many people and enjoy a variety of traditional food and cultural experiences in various regions of Vietnam such as Hanoi, Vinh Phuc, Sapa.
- Pick up at Noi Bai international airport.
- Check-in at volunteer house and make a plan together.
- Traveling to Hanoi center with CVTD staff and visiting the disable children center in Hanoi.
- Teaching English to children in rural areas, and workers in industrial parks in suburban Hanoi, combined with visits to cultural sites in and around Hanoi with students and the CVTD team.
- Commitment to complete the internship content and the time you registered.
- Do not use or receive drugs, narcotic or other banned substances in accordance with the law of Vietnam.