Living happily as a family in another country and participating in a lot of activities with local people is the best way to understand the culture, habits and customs of this country. At the same time, you can help them heighten awarence, have more experience, have more income, inprove their lives, especially the poor families. You are a part of our family. Come and enjoy a amazing different life.
5 hours of help per day
Housekeeping: Exchange and wash bed linens. Make the beds.
Cleaning: Help clean the kitchen, bedrooms, bathrooms and common areas.
Reception: Help with check-ins, check-outs and attend to guests.
Administration: Help with booking systems and payments.
2 days off per week
Shared Dorm: Be ready to meet people while staying in a shared dorm.
Lunch: Free lunch is served y'all, get yours!
Dinner: Have your free dinner before going to bed.
Free Laundry: There's a special place where all the clothes get cleaned for free.
Between 18 and 65 years old
Flights, Travel Insurance, Internal Transportation and Visa
- We have volunteer houses in a lot of different areas such as Ha Noi, Thai Nguyen, Lao Cai, Da Nang, Ho Chi Minh ... You can choose one or more in order to understand more about the cultural characteristics of each region.
- Joining this program will have an opportunity to visit many places, meet many people and enjoy a variety of traditional food and cultural experiences in various regions of Vietnam such as Hanoi, Vinh Phuc, Sapa.
- Pick up at Noi Bai international airport.
- Check-in at volunteer house and make a plan together.
- Traveling to Hanoi center with CVTD staff and visiting the disable children center in Hanoi.
- Teaching English to children in rural areas, and workers in industrial parks in suburban Hanoi, combined with visits to cultural sites in and around Hanoi with students and the CVTD team.
- Commitment to complete the internship content and the time you registered.
- Do not use or receive drugs, narcotic or other banned substances in accordance with the law of Vietnam.