Come teach english! CVTD Vietnam have the purpose of developing English as a “Second Language” to communities in major cities. We provide Community English classes - Blended Learning Program to local children, youth and adults at beginner and intermediate levels, as well as a drop in conversation group to improving English skills for Vietnamese. Volunteers will teach English in kindergarten, community classes in urban areas, schools…
5 horas por dia
Desenvolvedor web: Ajude construindo e montando websites.
Ensinar idiomas: Ensine um idioma para hóspedes ou comunidades locais.
Trabalho social: Ajude comunidades locais.
Mídias sociais: Crie ou tome conta das mídias sociais.
2 dias livres por semana
Quarto compartilhado: Conheça uma galera ficando em um quarto compartilhado.
Almoço: Você ganha um almoço delícia diariamente.
Jantar: Você ganha um jantar preparado com amor diariamente.
Lavanderia gratuita: A lavanderia é por nossa conta.
Tem que ter pelo menos 18 anos
Passagens, seguro viagem, transporte e visto
Watch our video to know more: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=be_MUy414dU
Come teach English in the Center of Hanoi! 5 days per week you will prepare the lesson plans and teach the lessons. During your free time you can travel throughout the CVTD Homestay network in Vietnam.
* This is a flexible program encouraging inputs from volunteers. Volunteers will have opportunity to:
- Write/prepare the lesson plans for every week/month including teaching aids (materials), games, and activities…
- Teach the lessons.
- Collaborate with teaching assistant to manage the class.
- Give feedback and recommendation to management regarding students’ performance
- Give feedback and success stories on website about your experience volunteering with us.
- Travel and culture exchange activities between volunteer, staff and student.
- Native speaker or fully fluent in English
- Teaching experience or teaching certificate
- Bachelor degree in fields of social science, social work, social administration, social planning and development, international relation, public relation, or related areas.
- Strong inter-personal skills and experience in working with people, especially children.