Sawil Pax Upendo Academy Children's Centre serves less fortunate rural children in Tanzania, East Africa. We need volunteers to promote our activities while they are at the centre to let people see what is happening really and influence them to get involved. We don't know much about visual communication and marketing. The power of media is great, the skills of the volunteer in this matter will create a lasting impact to the kids and us.
20 horas por semana
Produção de vídeo: Crie e produza material em vídeo.
Fotografia: Tire fotos deslumbrantes.
Mídias sociais: Crie ou tome conta das mídias sociais.
2 dias livres por semana
Quarto compartilhado: Conheça uma galera ficando em um quarto compartilhado.
Café da manhã: Você ganha um café da manhã daqueles pra começar o dia.
Almoço: Você ganha um almoço delícia diariamente.
Jantar: Você ganha um jantar preparado com amor diariamente.
Descontos em hospedagem: Descole descontos para se hospedar em parceiros.
Lavanderia gratuita: A lavanderia é por nossa conta.
Tours na faixa!: Te levamos para conhecer as verdadeiras atrações!
Aulas de idiomas: Aprenda ou melhore uma outra língua. Oh yeah.
Certificado: Ganhe um certificado de conclusão quando for embora.
Entre 18 e 80 anos
Passagens, seguro viagem, transporte e visto
We host volunteers at our volunteers' house and volunteers contribute a small amount for accommodation to help support the program.
A. For a volunteer staying less than twenty one days has to contribute USD $10 per day or equivalent of that money in our local currency at the day of payment.
B. For people staying from 21 days and more or a group of people from 2 and above traveling and arriving together the same date; each person will contribute USD $8 per day or equivalent of that money in our local currency at the day of payment.
Airport pick up is arranged for USD $50 or €50 which is for drop in and off (two trips).
We offer 3 delicious Tanzanian meals daily free of charge.
We strongly recommend our volunteers to buy the Business Visa in order to volunteer with us.
In some specific cases we accept to receive a person with an ordinary/tourist Visa. We can explain how it works.
- Working with kids and our staff in the centre,
- Visiting kids in their respective families,
- Writing attractive stories on the project and share with people in their connections,
- Making videos, taking pictures and promoting the activities of the centre on social media, conferences, shows, public places and any other media which the volunteer has access to,
- Train/advice the staff on marketing and communication skills,
- Making flyers and any promotional materials for the centre to share in social media,
- Influence people around the world to join and support Sawil Pax Upendo Academy.
Volunteering with us is free of charge.
We give free accommodation at our home.
Regarding food, please understand it is a big challenge to us here.
So we ask you kindly to prepare a contribution of US $45 or Euros 45 every week for food during your stay or you can decide to eat in local restaurants in the village at your own budget.
Airport pick up is arranged for USD $50 or €50 which is shuttle for drop in and off or use public transport during the day.
You have to buy a Business Visa for US $250 for 90 days to volunteer here.
Visa requirements for Volunteers:
- Valid passport from 6 months ...,
- Yellow fever vaccination certificate,
- Round trip flight ticket,
- Invitation letter from us as your host in Tanzania.
The volunteer is responsible to meet all Visa conditions when coming and living in Tanzania.
Visas are bought at arrival in any entry point of our country.